#PHARMA #pharma #pharmanews #pharmaphorum
#medicalinnovation #blockchain #healthcare #nanotechnology #medicine #realworld
DH4P – Taking Place This April
April 30 – May 1
Sheraton Philadelphia University City, Philadelphia, PA
“Analyze the Five Pillars for Digital Health Value Models for Life Sciences in 2019https://digitalpharmaseries.com/dh4p
INCUBATE / ACCELERATE
Attending and speaking will be thought leaders from the likes of companies as “AbbVie, Bayer, BMS, Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Ferring, GSK, Ironwood, MedImmune, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi, UCB and more”, the opportunity to learn and drive change in the pharma industry should be really inspiring, and incredibly thought provoking.
You can check out the event and download the brochure by following the link below
For more information on the available sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Jayson Mercado at 212-400-6236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2019 pharmaphorum media limited, All rights reserved.
ExL events – media partnership
Our mailing address is:
pharmaphorum media limited
Rosemount HouseRosemount AvenueWest Byfleet, Surrey KT14 6LBUnited Kingdom
Deep Dive Magazine ~ R&D Innovation, plus a focus on rare diseases| Pharmaphorum | 28 February 2019
What you can read about >>>
- Reimagining the future of healthcare with William Hait (Innovation) from Johnson & Johnson
- Company Profile: IDEA pharma
- Innovating in clinical trial recruitment with Havas Lynx Faze discussing “how talking to patients could prove to be a huge innovation in patient recruitment for clinical studies”.
- Precision medicine: the next steps with Ruth March from AstraZeneca.
- Forthcoming issues of Deep Dive
- Realising the potential of wearable tech key problems with using wearable tech in clinical trials, such as usability and accuracy as explained by Spire Health
- A lifeline for rare disease patients “Sean Richardson and Charles de Wet on how Alexion are tackling the challenges in developing orphan drugs”
- Living with LHON: Adapting to sight loss at 15 years old
- The pharma world at your fingertips Daily News from pharmaphorum .
- How pharma can support doctors who treat rare diseases “Where do doctors see patients with rare diseases, how do they keep up with treatment advances and what can pharmaceutical companies do to help?”
- The patient perspective on advocacy with Partnership manager at ‘Inspire’ Seth Rotberg
- Strength in numbers: Because having a rare disease isn’t rare.
- Deep Dive – contact us
You can read all the above via the link below
Deep Dive Magazine ~ Future Pharma 2018| Pharmaphorum | 6 June 2018
“As pharma’s model is increasingly disrupted, how will health care and drug development progress? Click the button to read our preview article from the Medicines Discovery Catapult.”Quoted from the cover
What you can read about >>>
- Chris Molloy, Medicines Discovery Catapult, explains why the future of medical innovation lies with the industry’s SMEs
- Karen Taylor, Deloitte, offers six predictions for the course of our industry into 2022, both evolutionary and revolutionary
- How Blockchain could enable a truly global healthcare ecosystem
- And a look into real-world examples of how nanotechnology is now advancing medicine, and the challenges faced
- Sign up here to ensure you receive our next Deep Dive Oncology special reportfrom ASCO when it is published at the end of this month, and future issues free on publication.You can read our previous editions here: Deep Dive: Patient Centricity, Deep Dive Market Access II.
Link to the magazine >>>
If you like what you see then you can subscribe to the ‘Deep Dive’ magazine and daily updates via the Pharmaphorun website.
Sign up for the pharmaphorum daily newsletter and /or the ‘Deep Dive’ magazine via this link >>>
Commercial Director, Deep Dive
Copyright © 2018 pharmaphorum media limited, All rights reserved.
Subscribed to receive Deep Dive via registration form.
A fabulous pharma magazine!