Welcome back to Clinician Series
With a fresh new format AIMed’s critically acclaimed Clinician Series is back! I know that I’m not a clinician but I really do enjoy this series. If you are a clinician and haven’t heard of this series before I urge you to check it out. One of our aims here at FibroFlutters is to be there for all the differing stakeholders within the medical and clinical healthcare industries. We look for things like this to help encourage and improve how information is shared within and between each sector. It is also important for clinicians to have the opportunity to share the work that they do with each other. How their research and development is assisting the development of clinician best practices to create better patient outcomes.
Of course the theme here of the ‘Clinician Series’ by AIMed is how artificial intelligence is impacting the world of clinical practice for clinicians. AIMed hold many ‘Clinician Series‘ meetings dedicated to varying subspecialties.
Starting on September 28 and 29, AIMed will go live with a weekly series of high quality content. Shorter, more focused sessions available to view for free live or on-demand.
Each “episode” of the series will be available for registration individually, with the session delivered via the GoToWebinar platform.
The series brings together healthcare executives and clinicians specializing in:
Primary care | Population health | Oncology | Pediatrics | Patient experience
Read this post on our website about Who are AIMed to learn more about them.
Why do I champion AIMed?
What attracted me to AIMed, back in 2018, was the way that artificial intelligence was transforming radiological practice. As a patient with a great number of musculoskeletal problems / conditions x-rays and scans play a huge role in my healthcare. Seeing how precision imaging is developing fills me with hope that one day consultants will see problems that normally wouldn’t be seen. Obviously, there is a massive opportunity to enhance the process of diagnostics, and create more precise medical care. Exciting for clinicians… but also for patients! It’s great to be able to report back to patients how artificial intelligence is improving the world of medical practice. How, there is hope for better treatments and more accurate diagnoses looking ahead into the future. Naturally, we do know that these improvements will take a long time to develop.
Carole Scrafton CEO and Co-Founder FibroFlutters
FibroFlutters are proud to support AI Med and the work that they do
- International Fibromyalgia Awareness Day – Happy 8th Birthday to FibroFluttersIt doesn’t matter where you live in the World when you are given your fibromyalgia diagnosis, one of the first things you want to know is where to get information that you can rely on.… Read More International Fibromyalgia Awareness Day – Happy 8th Birthday to FibroFlutters
- Redevelopment and rebranding underway at Flutters and StruttersOur site is currently old and sporting some posts that need attention. We need to get rid of dead links and update everything. Redevelopment and rebranding is essential to us moving forwards.… Read More Redevelopment and rebranding underway at Flutters and Strutters
- Real World Evidence Live: Rare Diseases & Innovative TherapiesReal-World Evidence 2022: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies will unite healthcare stakeholders to discuss and advance agile strategies for accelerating collaboration and patient focus in a post-COVID Europe.… Read More Real World Evidence Live: Rare Diseases & Innovative Therapies
- My experience – First face-to-face event in 2 years!This week I was lucky enough to attend the ‘Patient Centricity and Collaboration Global Congress 2021, Europe, that was held in London on 8-9th November. By Paradigm Global Events, that was held in London on 8-9th November. The last time I attended such an event in person was in October 2019, in London. In this article I discuss it, my experience and share the messages that I took with me.… Read More My experience – First face-to-face event in 2 years!
- Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it?Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it? UPDATED to include an article by Olivia Kersey, Patient Strategist, at PEP Talks, which outlines the highlights of the very first annual Patient Engagement Day.… Read More Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it?
- Rare neurological disease – Awareness campaign for AtaxiaUK #IAAD21Taryn is delivering the Ataxia UKs medical guidelines to her GP in Sunderland for the campaign. Educating doctors is important to help this rare condition, ataxia, get recognised. Knowing about the disease can help people with symptoms to get noticed sooner… and diagnosed quicker.… Read More Rare neurological disease – Awareness campaign for AtaxiaUK #IAAD21