#EDS #raredisaease #ehlersdanlos #webinar #international #EDSnews
CONNECT ~ The Ehlers-Danlos Society International Newsletter | MCAS Webinar, Amazon Smile, and More! | 8 July 2018
- Free MCAS Webinar This Wednesday: Anne Maitland, MD, PhD: “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome: More than ‘just allergies’” To attend the webinar live, you must sign up beforehand www.ehlers-danlos.com/webinars/
- Support the Ehlers-Danlos Society with Amazon Smile.
- Zebras in the Amazon? Gotta make you Smile! Use Amazon? Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donates 0.5% of your total purchase to The Ehlers-Danlos Society at NO cost to you! Every purchase helps support EDS research, awareness, and community!
- Free Webinar Available: “Gut Involvement in EDS” | with Qasim Aziz, MBBS, FRCP, PhD
- Join us! 2018 Ehlers-Danlos Society Global Learning Conference, August 2-4 in Baltimore, MD. Join the EDS community for a three-day event that will empower those living with EDS and build connections to last a lifetime!
- The Friend Who Keeps Me Going When My Body Won’t Go Anymore
“I have a hundred stories about my diagnosis, my dislocations, my inability to take meds, my stabilizer braces, but today, my story is about having that one friend who keeps you going when your body won’t go anymore.
#myEDS story by Lisa T.
- The Only Body I Have
“There came a point in my life when I realized that this body belonged to me. I have this body, it is mine to do with it what I please, but it is also the only one I have. I can spend my life tearing it down, or letting it tear me down, or I can put up just enough resistance to work at keeping both of us upright.”
#myEDS story by Shannon B.
You can read all of this by visiting the following link >>>
You can keep up to date with all the news via Ehlers-Danlso Society by visiting their website and opting in for their newsletters >>>
The Ehlers-Danlos Society
P.O. Box 87463
Montgomery Village, MD 20886