#Australia #UK #Europe #Canada #NewZealand #RestofWorld #DisabilityMatters
Daily! #disability #disabilitynews #chronicillness #DWP #PIP #socialcare #Disability Pride
My Disability Matters News & Opinion Digest | See the latest headlines | 05 July 2018
Main Headlines >>>
Office for Disability Issues taking no action to halt closure of DPOs| NEWS | 05 July 2018 >>>
Other Headlines for today >>>
- Minister lauds £600,000 for rail access after separate £47M cuts
- INDEPENDENT LIVING / TRANSPORT | 5 July 2018
- Three charts on: why rates of mental illness aren’t going down despite higher spending
- DISABILITY RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT / MENTAL HEALTH | 3 July 2018
- Campaigner defeats third government department on accessible information
- INDEPENDENT LIVING / EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY | 2 July 2018
- DWP’s ‘fitness for work’ reviewer handed CBE after refusing to speak out on benefit deaths evidence
- HUMAN RIGHTS & DISABILITY ISSUES / PENSIONS AND BENEFITS | 2 July 2018
- People experiencing suicidal thoughts need the compassionate ear of a caring listener
- DISABILITY RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT / MENTAL HEALTH | 2 July 2018
Follow these links for further news in these sections >>>
- AUSTRALIA Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Australia or affecting Australians.
- UK Covering the latest disability news and discussion in the UK or affecting people living in the UK.
- CANADA Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Canada or affecting Canadians.news/canada/
- EUROPE Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Europe or affecting Europeans.
- NEW ZEALAND Covering the latest disability news and discussion in New Zealand or affecting New Zealanders.
- REST OF WORLD Covering the latest disability news and discussion specific to other parts of the world.
- PENSIONS AND BENEFITS
- DISABILITY RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RIGHTS & DISABILITY ISSUES
- ARTS AND CULTURE
- MENTAL HEALTH
- INDEPENDENT LIVING
- EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
Why not join the community? Visit the website to join and opt-in for Worldwide Disability Matters DAILY News >>>
As promised My Disability Matters now have their own spot on the website where you have access to the links to their community as well as their news and information. ~ Carole Sian
Why not pop along and join the MDM Club / Community Platform and meet Dale Reardon, it’s founder,