Ellen Bayens | The Celiac Scene News | Issue: September 2018
For gluten-free news and information including >>>
CELIAC EXPERT CORNER
The Celiac Scene
- NCGS Patients Not Able to Identify When Glutened
- Victoria & Westshore: Meet Up Group for Gluten-Free Families
- Celiac Disease – Is There a Surge in Diagnosis Rates?
- What Not to Say to a Celiac
- Antibody Therapy Could Stop Celiacs’ Immunological Trigger in its Tracks
- Introducing Gfreewiki.com
- Osteoporosis Diagnosis Does Not Warrant Celiac Disease Screening
- 5 Detection Strategies for Celiac Disease
CANADIAN CELIAC PODCASTS
OUR FAVOURITE GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Hornby Organic Energy Bar Tasting at Lifestyle Markets – September 15
- Emergency Preparedness Garage Sale at TOTAL PREPARE – September 22
- Free Emergency Preparedness Workshop at TOTAL PREPARE – September 22
- Kelowna Celiac Support Group Meeting – September 26
- Showcasing Schar Gluten-Free Baking at Lifestyle Markets – September 29
OUR FAVOURITE CELIAC-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
Read all the above via the following link >>>
Your Gluten-Free Guide to Victoria, Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands!
Restaurant Reviews! Celiac News! What to See & Do in Gluten-Free Paradise!
Follow The Celiac Scene on Twitter >>>
Header image is from the newsletter
© 2018 Copyright – Site by Victoria’s PPC Solutions
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole email@example.com
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!