#Australia #UK #Europe #Canada #NewZealand #RestofWorld #DisabilityMatters
Daily! #disability #disabilitynews #chronicillness #DWP #PIP #socialcare #Disability Pride
My Disability Matters News & Opinion Digest | See the latest headlines | 01 July 2018
Main Headlines >>>
Amazonian psychedelic may ease severe depression, new study shows| DISABILITY RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT | 01 July 2018 >>>
Other Headlines for today >>>
- Low expectations are stopping young disabled people going to university
- Why do some people with autism have restricted interests and repetitive movements?
- Minister for disabled people caught misleading MPs on cuts to support
- Ground-breaking co-production report ‘creates blueprint for national change’
- Disability Housing : What is possible with supported independent living
Follow these links for further news in these sections >>>
- AUSTRALIA Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Australia or affecting Australians.
- UK Covering the latest disability news and discussion in the UK or affecting people living in the UK.
- CANADA Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Canada or affecting Canadians.news/canada/
- EUROPE Covering the latest disability news and discussion in Europe or affecting Europeans.
- NEW ZEALAND Covering the latest disability news and discussion in New Zealand or affecting New Zealanders.
- REST OF WORLD Covering the latest disability news and discussion specific to other parts of the world.
- PENSIONS AND BENEFITS
- DISABILITY RESEARCH & MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RIGHTS & DISABILITY ISSUES
- ARTS AND CULTURE
- MENTAL HEALTH
Why not join the community? Visit the website to join and opt-in for Worldwide Disability Matters DAILY News >>>
As promised My Disability Matters now have their own spot on the website where you have access to the links to their community as well as their news and information. ~ Carole Sian