#ChronicIllness Morning Post: A selection of online health related newspapers/magazines including:
- Focus on Disability;
- Autoimmune / Arthritic Systemic Life; Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain;
- UK Care Guide;
- The brain and mental health voice;
- Disability News Service …
Plus, a few other things of interest not in chronological order:
- NEW! Clinical Trial Diversity: Vive La Différence | Hugh Gosling | eyeforpharma | 24 January
- NEW! MS Society | MS Active Together – Pilates for MS
- NEW! RONNY ALLAN’s CANCER NETwork with ronny© – Latest Post
- NEW! Patient newsletter | Heart Health | Get free heart health information and support today from British Heart Foundation
- Change-over! Something Alternative by > Meditative Mind |TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING | Aug 16, 2017
- NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > RA Insider | 25 January 2018
- NEW! Medicine.net | Special Newsletter: Heartburn, GERD, Acid Reflux | 26 January
- Diabetes Management | Making Your Diabetes Pills Work for You | Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDE | January 23, 2018
- Psych Central Daily Newsletter – New today from Psych Central
- NEW! The brain and mental health voice is out! | 27 January
- NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > KGAT news | 24 January 2018
- Cooking With Diabetes > Main dinner: Winter Squash Risotto | Main dinner: Salmon with Brown Rice and Vegetables Dessert: Mint Chocolate Fudge Squares
- Gluten Free recipes > Breakfast > Egg-Free Quiche with Roasted Pepper & Basil Main > Apple cider pulled chicken & Desserts-sweets >One-bowl Brownies
- Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > Mind, Body, Spirit – Make Winter Health a Top Priority’ | 18th January edition
- ARMA > Pharmacists key role in an integrated patient care team, including January Newsletter
New! The brain and mental health voice is out! | selection by Valeria Duflot |27 January
Valeria Duflot on Paper Li
#Socent, veneziaautentica.com cofounder Striving for sustainable, community driven, eco-friendly innovation in the fields of health, culture, innovation and travel
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Focus on Disability
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Website: UK Care guide
NEW! Clinical Trial Diversity: Vive La Différence | Hugh Gosling | eyeforpharma | 24 January
“Many companies are working hard to ensure their clinical trial populations match the diversity of the intended patient population, and Medical has a central role to play.”
Read other articles by
eyeforpharma Medical Affairs USA will bring together global medical leaders to help position this department as a business critical partner. The role of Medical Affairs is changing, and the insights generated at this summit will help shape decisions across your entire organization.
Click here to check out the Brochure
New! MS Society | MS Active Together – Pilates for MS |
“Research tells us practicing Pilates can help you to manage your MS. It helps most when you practice often and over a longer period of time. Even doing little or few exercises regularly can make you feel better.”
Why not sign up for alerts via the Home Page: MS Society.org.uk
NEW! RONNY ALLAN – LIVING WITH NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER
NETwork with ronny©
“AWARENESS OF NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER AND ASSOCIATED ISSUES. SUPPORTING AND HELPING NET PATIENTS”
Ronny’s latest post – BREAKING NEWS – US FDA Approves Lutetium Lu 177 dotatate (Lutathera®) – PRRT?
Living with Neuroendocrine Cancer – Blog Home Page
NEW! Patient newsletter | Heart Health | Get free heart health information and support today from British Heart Foundation
Sign up via this link:
About Patient > patient.info/about-us
New! Medicine.net | Newsletter | Special feature – Heartburn, GERD, Acid Reflux | 26 January
Subscribe here for newletters > Medicine.net
Diabetes Management | Making Your Diabetes Pills Work for You | Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDE | January 23, 2018
Quote from article introduction
“According to data from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the number of adults with diabetes who take insulin, pills, or both has greatly increased from 1997 to 2011.”
Diabetes management > Home Page where you can sign up for newsletters:
NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > RA Insider | 25 January 2018
Living With Arthritis
Arthritis is painful. It prevents us from leading active, healthy lifestyles. It means we are more likely to develop other serious illnesses. It means we need to fight harder. The Arthritis Foundation is leading this fight by offering simple, yet effective ways to conquer the everyday battles and take control of your condition. Living-with-arthritis – arthritis.org
Website ‘About Arthritis’ page: Arthritis Foundation ‘About Arthritis’
NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > KGAT news | 24 January 2018
Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > Mind, Body, Spirit
Make Winter Health a Top Priority | 18th January
Arthritis.org > Home Page
Psych Central Newsletter – 28 January
New today from Psych Central
Gluten-Free Living > Recipes >
Breakfast > Egg-Free Quiche with Roasted Pepper & Basil
Main Dish > Apple cider pulled chicken
Desserts-sweets > One-bowl Brownies
Gluten Free Living > Why not subscribe by visiting the Home Page
Cooking With Diabetes
About Diabetes Self Management“Established in 1983, Diabetes Self-Management is a publisher of authoritative, reliable health information for the growing number of people with diabetes who want to know more about controlling and managing their diabetes. “
ARMA > Pharmacists key role in an integrated patient care team
ARMA the Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance
08/01/2018 by Garreth
Guest blog by Robbie Turner, Director of England, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Who are ARMA? – About ARMA
Disability News Service (DNS) is run by John Pring, an experienced journalist who has been reporting on disability issues for nearly 20 years.
He launched DNS in April 2009 to address the absence of in-depth reporting in both the specialist and mainstream media on issues that affect the lives of disabled people. Read more Disability News Service – About us
Change-over! Something Alternative by > Meditative Mind
TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING ❯
Mantra Meditation Music Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING ❯ Mantra Meditation Music Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
Published on Aug 16, 2017
Copyright ⓒ 2017 Meditative Mind. All Right Reserved.
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73