The following is a Press Release from Reuters Events Sustainable Business
HRH The Prince of Wales confirms Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021 opening keynote
18th March 2021
Reuters Events Sustainable Business today announced HRH The Prince of Wales will be the opening keynote speaker at this year’s Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021.
Ahead of this year’s critically important COP26 meeting, HRH The Prince of Wales will urge CEOs and organisations around the globe to support action and international agreements and commit to taking bold action on climate and biodiversity.
The Responsible Business 2021 will convene over 5,000 senior-business executives across a 3-day virtual business forum. Other global leaders speaking at the event, alongside HRH The Prince of Wales, include:
- Roberto Marques, CEO, Natura Group
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxemburg
- Satya Tripathi, Assistant – Secretary General, United Nations
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, United States Senate
- Suzanne DiBianca, EVP, Corporate Relations and Chief Impact Officer, Salesforce
- Tina Bru, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway
- Thomas Dermine, State Secretary for Economic Recovery and Strategic Investments, Belgium
- Jean-Yves Fillion, CEO, BNP Paribas USA
- Rt Jochen Flasbarth, State Secretary at Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Hon Chow Kon Yeow, Chief Minister of Penang, Malaysia
- Mark Versey, CEO, Aviva Investors
The 3-day virtual event will be broadcast across three different time zones – APAC, EMEA and Americas – to provide global discussions, to global issues, but with localised solutions.
Last year’s Responsible Business forum received a market-leading 81 NPS. Reuters Events are committed to delivering events that provide business critical discussions, idea-sharing and a platform to connect with those shaping the future of sustainable business.
For more information on Responsible Business 2021, please click here, or contact Project Director Ana Uzcanga at ana.uzcanga@ThomsonReuters.com
Click this button
Previous Press Release
FibroFlutters are proud to be media partners supporting this event
- Do you have constant pain? This article may interest you!
- Responsible Business Awards | Reuters Events – Have you entered yet?
- We’re off mobilising for charity – 1 month long Superhero Series challenge
- PROUD PARTNERS – Precision Medicine Forum PATIENT WEEK
- #chronicillnessVOICE July 6, health, medical, pharma and research news