Are you looking for something alternative why not pop along to Julie’s blog and check out ‘Simply Earth – An Essential Oil Recipe Subscription Box’ and find out which 5 oils are best for Migraines and then learn about Acupuncture as an Alternative therapy/treatment.
Counting My Spoons | Simply Earth – An Essential Oil Recipe Subscription Box | Julie Ryan | 12 February 2018
“So, what I really like most about these subscription boxes is that they include everything you need to get started. Each box comes with 4-5 full size bottles of oil, as well as a carrier oil, another ingridient, and the bottles you need to store what you mix” >>> Julie Ryan
Counting My Spoons | Best essential Oils for Migraines | 21 August 2018
Alternative Treatments: Acupuncture | Counting My Spoons | Julie Ryan | 16 September 2010
Home Page: Counting My Spoons
A Little Bit About Me | Your-Aromatherapy-Guide.com >>>
“I had been captivated by aromatherapy and alternative therapies for a very long time. I believe it is so important to keep as healthy as you can……as naturally as you can. At long last I had the chance to follow my dream of training holistically in 2004.”
Your Aromatherapy Newsletter | Make your Own Natural Skincare Products! | 27 January 2018
“There are so many wonderful things for me to look forward to in 2018……discovering and writing about new oils, my holistic therapies, planning workshops and a very exciting new venture that I am involved in…..I am so pleased to be able to announce a yoga and natural skincare product making retreat taking place in France, 19th – 26th May 2018……more details below.”
Why not subscribe to my free e-zine
- The information in these posts/articles are designed for reference and educational purposes only, none of it is not intended as a substitute for the advice given by your physician, or other health care professional.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73