Thankyou to everyone…
…who has participated in the design of ‘Impatient’-London event in October, and the ‘Impatient’ Philadelphia event also in October.
You can now take a look at the brochures for ‘Patient Summit Europe’, ‘Patient Summit USA’ and book your places via the following links >>>
At Patient Summit Europe 2018 (October 16-17) we will be bursting the patient centricity bubble; challenging pharma and patients to come together in true partnership and discover a real shift to solution-based thinking.
Highlights from the agenda include >>>
- “im-patient” – a new feature in 2018, half a day designed, created and hosted by our patient steering committee
- Industry leading case studies, including IMI’s Big Data for Better Outcomes, Novartis’s “EPALCO” and Merck Group’s “MS in the 21st Century” projects
- Co-presentations between pharma and patients, including Janssen, Pfizer and more
- Interactive roundtables on both days dedicated to the topics patients want to discuss with pharma most
Key themes >>>
- Patient Critical = Business Critical – Recognize that patient value translates to business value – maximize social benefits to maximize your performance
- Clear the clinical bottleneck – Reimagine your clinical trials through innovative patient focused design and the removal of antiquated endpoints
- Work with patients, not for patients – Co-create solutions with patients in order to generate maximum uptake
- Informed patients are stronger partners – Promote health literacy to build an educated patient population who can supercharge your efforts
FREE PASS for #Patients who are unaffiliated with pharma business and consultancy.
All pharma or solution providers who book via me for Patient Summit Europe can have the advantage of a €200 discount.
Patient Summit Europe
At London 2018 (October 16-17)
Patient Summit USA
At Philadelphia 2018 (October 23-24)
eyeforpharma’s commitment to patients through their patient policy
Eyeforpharma – Mission statement:
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued.
The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry’s health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table.
We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.
We’re putting on a pharma conference where patients are the ones to design, create and implement the programme. This way, patients really are setting the agenda for pharma execs.
THANKYOU IN ADVANCE FOR READING AND PARTICIPATING
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary / Patientcentric approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!