- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email email@example.com
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW POLL | When considering clinical trials, where do you think as a patient you should be involved? | FibroFlutters | March.. ongoing!
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
DEADLINE FOR SURVEY IS TODAY
Oh! the ‘im-patients’ of it all!
We’re putting on a pharma conference where patients are the ones to design, create and implement the programme. This way, patients really are setting the agenda.
Why not come and fill in the IDEAS survey and share your #patientvoice & even join the TEAM!
Read more via this link >>>
This week is ‘The Migraine World Summit’
Keep up to date via these links:
Connecting Health Summit | BREAKING THE LINK BETWEEN CANCER AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE | A FREE ONLINE EVENT MAY 16 – 18
Your Co-Hosts >>> Dr. Heather Paulson ND, FABNO & Holly Bertone CNHP, PMP
- Over 15 Medical Experts will explore the connection between cancer and autoimmune disaease
A couple of things from the agenda
- The Hidden Causes of Cancer and Autoimmune Disease
- The Inflammation Connection
- Estrogen Dominance and its Impact
Click this link to find out more and to register for free >>>
MSWorld, News, Events & More! | 23 April 2018
Keeping you up-to-date on all things MS & MSWorld
MSWORLD EXPRESS NEWS
The Magic of Helping Others Started Here, Happens Here, and Will Continue Here!
Generalized hyper-vigilance and Fibromyalgia | Julie Ryan | Counting My Spoons | 23 April 2018
‘Hyper-vigilance is a heightened awareness of stimuli, activating our flight or fight instinct, leaving us constantly vigilant and in a state of anxiety. All of this can have a negative impact on our overall nervous system. Generalized Hyper-vigilance is the medical term for the subjective feeling of over-stimulation by stimuli, including light, noise, smell and touch.’
Read more via this link >>>
Why not visit Counting My Spoons website and sign up for the newsletter >>>
The Chronic Pain Patient – Chronically Misunderstood | By Liza Zoellick National Pain Report | 20 April 2018
About the author:
Liza is a chronic pain warrior from Houston who has been chronicling her journey through chronic pain and illness on her blog: http://lovekarmafood.com. She is a contributor to the National Pain Report.
Link to the post >>>
10 Steps you can take to treat esophageal spasms naturally | Chronic Body Pain Newsletter | 20 April 2018
Heart Matters | British Heart Foundation newsletter | 22 April 2018
- How tiny tech could help treat heart failure
- Could just one drink a day increase your heart risk?
- 7 easy ways to add fibre to your diet
Link to newsletter >>>
Discover the BHF online community, find lot’s of healthy heart information and sign up for their Newsletters >>>
An App to help with Your Exercise Solution
Arthritis Foundation | Living With Arthritis > Tools Resources | Your Exercise Solution >>> Fitness That Fits You
Disclaimer from Arthritis Foundation
‘PLEASE NOTE: This tool does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Consult your physician before participating in activities described by this tool.’
You can sign up for newsletters via the Arthritis Foundation home page and also find lots of differing types of information >>>
A New Compass | Autoimmunity Girl – blog via Trish Dyne | 18 April 2018
‘Despite being ill and having a decreased circle of friends, I realized I didn’t have to accept just anyone or anything. In fact I feel even more confident that I would prefer to have very few people in my life and yet have more quality relationships.
Read more by following this link >>>
Find more posts to read In the blog and sign up for newsletters >>>
Straight, No Chaser: Irritable Bowel Syndrome | BY JEFFREY STERLING, MD | 18 April 2018
”The causes of IBS are not well understood. Current medical evidence points to a combination of physical and mental health problems.
Read more via this link >>>
About the Author >>>
Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | Headliner: The Easiest Way to Collect a Urine Sample from a dementia patient or elderly person | 18 April 2018
- Alzheimer’s Care, Don’t Argue
- Dementia Patients Can Deceive Others to the Distress of Their Caregiver
- 5 Tips How to get an Alzheimer’s Patient to Shower
Home Page > >>
What’s Your Secret: How to Manage Light Sensitivity? | Holly Baddour – Patient Advocate | migraine.com | 17 April 2018
‘Many migraineurs experience light sensitivity as one of the many side effects of the condition. When in the midst of an attack, normal lighting can seem extremely bright and painful. Atop trying to manage the pain, we become desperate to dim the light, block the brightness, to find some relief. In this What’s Your Secret Video, we share some strategies to address this very real challenge.
About the Author >>>
Visit their HomePage and see what other information they could offer you and while you’re there sign for their Newsletter to keep you updated >>>
I was 16 years old when first advised by an optician that I required ‘Reactor-Light’ glasses. At the time these were very expensive spectacles to purchase but we got them anyways. Back then technology wasn’t as good as now and the reaction time for the lenses to change wasn’t fast enough for me and ended up causing me more problems, so I took to wearing ordinary sunglasses.
Of course, nowadays technological advances mean that ‘Reactor-lense’ technology has improved a lot this last 30 years with the reaction time for the lenses to change from light to dark occurring within seconds and not minutes. This is fabulous when coming out of a shop and into a bright sunny environment, or, flourescently lit shopping malls, however the reaction time is not the same for when reversing from Dark to Light meaning they still have a few challenges yet before completely cracking it.
When I go to the opticians I am registered as ‘clinically-photophobic’, which an optician at the shop did for me a number of years ago now! The one I go to has the ‘get a pair of specs and get your sunglassess free’, a 2-4-1 deal, so I can now get my lighter lensed specs for use indoors and my super grade II prescription dark lensed Sun-Specs for use outside or brightly lit areas such as malls etc.
My light sensitivity triggers high-level aura based migraines that come with vertigo and severe balance / coordination problems, disturbances to vision and loss of appetite coupled with high levels of nausea.
Carole – aka fibrofly73
#PatientVoice #MigraineAwareness #HealthAdvocate #PatientAdvocate
Arthritis Action E-News | 18 April 2018
- Have your say! A survey for Arthritis Action members, including a survey for non-members as well
- Love your health. A campaign In support of the International Osteopathic Healthcare Week, 15-22 April.
- Six steps to a good night’s sleep! Health tips
- Upcoming Events: Don’t miss our next events in your local area
Read all this via this following link >>>
Touch Therapy for Arthritis |Living with arthritis |Arthritis Foundation
Natural Treatments | Living with arthritis | Arthritis Foundation
Also headlining on their Arthritis blog >>>
- Acupuncture and Acupressure for Arthritis
- How Chiropractors Can Help Arthritis Pain
Learn about the different ways chiropractic care can ease joint pain and stiffness.
- Blog Home >>> blog.arthritis.org/
Useful ‘PAIN’ Toolkit!
Visit their website for information and sign up for newsletters >>>
#PatientVoice #Gastroparesis #Chronicillness
MY STOMACH ONLY SORT OF WORKS NOW | Damsel in a Dress – blog | 17 April 2018
‘I thought I would break the radio silence by providing you with an update on my gastroparesis and the botox treatment that I had back in September. I told you all that I would be giving regular updates but I’m awful so that obviously didn’t happen. Stop counting on me for things! You know I cannot be counted on! (I post way more regularly on Instagram and Facebook, just FYI)’
About Damsel in a Dress >>>
#Diabetes Blog – Happy-Medium.net | A couple of posts by a fellow blogger
- Not exactly Spielberg, but A.I. has arrived. | 13 April 2018
- How do you talk with loved ones about diabetes? | 11 April 2018
- By Stephen S
Diabetes Blog – Happy-Medium.net Home page >>>
Webinar on 25 April!
PART I: Introduction to the European Medical Device Regulations (MDR): Impact on the life sciences industry and your business | Sponsored by Amplexor | Sourced via: Biopharma Dive | 16 April 2018
‘In Part I of a two-part webinar series, AMPLEXOR’s guest presenters, Professor Herman Pieterse, Professor in Clinical Pharmacology at the University of Ghent and Iperion’s Managing Director, Frits Stulp, will explain on a high-level what the new regulations mean and provide you with insights on the business impact. The provided insights will allow you to understand the most important changes and when they will become effective and benefits that help you to understand how and when to prepare.’
Read more via the link below >>>
- PART I: Introduction to the European Medical Device Regulations (MDR): Impact on the life sciences industry and your business
Visit Amplexor website >>>
Voices required! Nursing associate consultation | The Nursing and Midwifery Council | 9th April to 2 July
We want to find out what you think about our proposals for how we’ll regulate the new nursing associate role.
This consultation will run from 9 April 2018 to 2 July 2018. We welcome responses from anyone interested, including organisations and individuals.
Visit the link below >>>
The Nursing and Midwifery Council >>>
“The Nursing and Midwifery Council is the professional regulatory body for nurses and midwives in the UK. Our role is to protect patients and the public through efficient and effective regulation.”
Q & A?! False Hypo Symptoms: Diabetes Questions & Answers | via: Diabetes Management Newsletter | 11 April 2018
Published April 5, 2018 by By Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
Visit the website and subscribe for their newsletters, learn more about how to lkive with diabetes >>>
How to Evolve Healthcare Conferences in the 21st Century – #HITsm Chat Topic | EMR and HIPAA | John Lynn | 11 April 2018
‘We’re excited to share the topic and questions for this week’s #HITsm chat happening Friday, 4/13 at Noon ET (9 AM PT). This week’s chat will be hosted by Steve Sisko (@shimcode) on the topic of “How to Evolve Healthcare Conferences in the 21st Century”.’
Read more via the link below >>>
Visit the blog networking platform healthscene >>>
Download the FREE Gastroenterology Infographic: Medisafe Insights Pharma Should Know | Medisafe | via BioPharma Dive Marketing | 11 April 2018
‘In this infographic we answer:
• Why gastrointestinal patients say they miss doses
• How GI drug adherence rates vary by day and time
• What are the top GI companies by highest adherence
• Adherence rates by type of GI treatment
• And, what are the GI meds with the highest adherence rates’
Who are Medisafe? >>>
Visit Biopharma Dive and subscribe to their BioPharma Dive: Marketing newsletters >>>
Arthritis Foot Care | Foot, Heel & Toe Pain | By Susan Bernstein | The Arthritis Foundation Newsletter | 9 April 2018
Including links to read more about the following
- Anatomy of the Foot
- Foot Heel & Toe Pain Causes
- Foot, Heel & Toe Pain Diagnosis
- Foot, Heel & Toe Pain Treatment
- Foot, Heel & Toe Care
Useful Read! Help for Heel Pain – Fixes for America’s top foot problem – plantar faciitis | The Arthritis Foundation Newsletter | 9 April 2018
“I’m unlucky enough to have this problem because of the high arches in my feet, it can be very painful, This is a useful read if you’re a sufferer, I must say that I was advised to roll my feet over a tin of beans 🙂 ” Carole aka fibrofly73
Sign and register for e-newletters via Arthritis Foundation Home Page >>>
Latest! Airing Pain Podcast by Pain Concern | 3 April 2018
How cancer survivors can experience post-operative pain, and confronting the national issue of post-cancer treatment.
This edition is funded by The Agnes Hunter Trust.
Airing Pain channel on Audioboom >>>
Pain Concern website >>>
Fight Fibromyalgia – Newsletter | 1st April 2018
- Lyrica Can Be Highly Effective For Fibromyalgia
- The Potential Benefits of CBD for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability?
- The worst symptoms of fibromyalgia!
- Weight reduction for fibromyalgia patients using Phentermine
- Will A Fibromyalgia Mattress Really Help
- How Can Lidocaine Patches Help You With Your Fibromyalgia Problems?
- Mental Illness and Fibromyalgia: Is there a Connection?
- All things to know about Fentanyl patch for fibromyalgia
- 10 Things a person should avoid doing if you have fibromyalgia
Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: Is Fibromyalgia A Disability, And Can I Receive Social Security Payments? | 2 April 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Home Page >>>
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 3 April 2018
New! News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 17 April 2018
New! News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 29 March 2018
Latest! Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 18 April 2018
Headliner: Discovery of 100 new genes may aid research into pigmentation diseases
News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 10 April 2018
Latest! News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 12 April 2018
Latest! News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter | 12 April 2018
Latest! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 6 April 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
If you enjoy this then please visit >>>
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73