- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email email@example.com
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW POLL | When considering clinical trials, where do you think as a patient you should be involved? | FibroFlutters | March.. ongoing!
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
Pharma news! GSK slims portfolio with sale of rare disease gene therapy drugs | Ben Hirschler | Reuters | 12 April 2018
‘LONDON (Reuters) – GlaxoSmithKline is divesting its rare disease gene therapy drugs to private biotech company Orchard Therapeutics as Chief Executive Emma Walmsley makes good on her promise to prune the drugmaker’s pharmaceuticals portfolio.’
Read more via the link below >>>
Visit the website >>>
Q & A?! False Hypo Symptoms: Diabetes Questions & Answers | via: Diabetes Management Newsletter | 11 April 2018
Published April 5, 2018 by By Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
Visit the website and subscribe for their newsletters, learn more about how to lkive with diabetes >>>
How to Evolve Healthcare Conferences in the 21st Century – #HITsm Chat Topic | EMR and HIPAA | John Lynn | 11 April 2018
‘We’re excited to share the topic and questions for this week’s #HITsm chat happening Friday, 4/13 at Noon ET (9 AM PT). This week’s chat will be hosted by Steve Sisko (@shimcode) on the topic of “How to Evolve Healthcare Conferences in the 21st Century”.’
Read more via the link below >>>
Visit the blog networking platform healthscene >>>
Download the FREE Gastroenterology Infographic: Medisafe Insights Pharma Should Know | Medisafe | via BioPharma Dive Marketing | 11 April 2018
‘In this infographic we answer:
• Why gastrointestinal patients say they miss doses
• How GI drug adherence rates vary by day and time
• What are the top GI companies by highest adherence
• Adherence rates by type of GI treatment
• And, what are the GI meds with the highest adherence rates’
Who are Medisafe? >>>
Visit Biopharma Dive and subscribe to their BioPharma Dive: Marketing newsletters >>>
CEO Savvy Cooperative Patient Platform
For winning the eyeforpharma Most Valuable Patient Advocate Award
10 April 2018 at
16th ANNUAL | eyeforpharma Philadelphia & AWARDS 2018
Know your patient. Deliver real value.
Read all about it in this article By on Apr 10, 2018 >>>
Shared Via: eyeforpharma <<< Sign up for the newsletter > Home Page
Are you a patient advocate why not check out how you can pitch in as #PatientVoice eyeforpharma > patient-policy
Eyeforpharma – Mission statement:
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued.
The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry’s health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table.
We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.
Latest! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | Headliner: My Transformation from Sadness to Joy as a Caregiver | 10 April 2018
- Empathy, Compassion and Joy in Alzheimer’s Care
- 3 Ways to Redirect a Dementia Patient and Embrace Reality
- Why Do People Living with Alzheimer’s Want to Go Home?
Home Page > >>
Latest! MSWorld, News, Events & More! | | 9 April 2018
Keeping you up-to-date on all things MS & MSWorld
New! Arthritis Foot Care | Foot, Heel & Toe Pain | By Susan Bernstein | The Arthritis Foundation Newsletter | 9 April 2018
Including links to read more about the following
- Anatomy of the Foot
- Foot Heel & Toe Pain Causes
- Foot, Heel & Toe Pain Diagnosis
- Foot, Heel & Toe Pain Treatment
- Foot, Heel & Toe Care
Useful Read! Help for Heel Pain – Fixes for America’s top foot problem – plantar faciitis | The Arthritis Foundation Newsletter | 9 April 2018
“I’m unlucky enough to have this problem because of the high arches in my feet, it can be very painful, This is a useful read if you’re a sufferer, I must say that I was advised to roll my feet over a tin of beans 🙂 ” Carole aka fibrofly73
Sign and register for e-newletters via Arthritis Foundation Home Page >>>
Interesting! What Meditation Does To The Brain | Betty Vine | BrainWorld Magazine | 9 April 2018
For more BrainWorld news visit their website and sign for newsletters >>>
New! DEA Working to Avoid U.S. Drug Shortages | By Staff | National Pain Report | 10 April 2018
‘Has the Drug Enforcement Administration begun to feel the heat from the providers and patients who are suffering from the lack of medication to treat chronic pain? They had announced last year they were going to cut the opioid supply by 20%.’
Visit the website to read more posts >>>
Latest edition of Pharmaphorums Deep Dive is out! | Deep Dive: Patient centricity II| 6 April 2018
Just a few of the headlines to entice you >>>
- INTERVIEW: David Mitchell, Patients For Affordable Drugs
- Five practical steps to patient centricity
- Pharma must live and breathe patient centricity
- The user experience in your clinical trials: it really matters
- Uncovering patient-centred insights
Get your free subscription to ‘Deep Dive’ and register via this link >>>
Sign up for pharmaphorum daily Newsletters >>>
WHO News! Headliner: Next historic achievement | World Health Organization (WHO) Newsletter | 6 April 2018
Slogan – WHO:
‘Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere’
Visit the website and subscribe to their newsletter to be kept up to date with what they do >>>
Understanding Your Lab Test Results | Diabetes Management | Updated 4 April 2018
‘Although you certainly can’t and won’t be expected to analyze the lab report when your test results come back, knowing a little bit about what your report says can be a way for you to more fully understand and take charge of your health.’
- Understanding Your Lab Test Results
- Published March 11, 2014 by Judith Grout
Visit the website and sign up >>>
Latest! Headliner: 3 Ways to Not Listen with ADHD| Psych Central Newsletter ADHD | 10 April 2018
- 3 Ways to Not Listen with ADHD
- Play A Full Sixty Minutes
- Trying to Control My Thoughts
- Sudden Change Takes Time
- Psych Central Newsletter ADHD
Latest! Airing Pain Podcast by Pain Concern | 3 April 2018
How cancer survivors can experience post-operative pain, and confronting the national issue of post-cancer treatment.
This edition is funded by The Agnes Hunter Trust.
Airing Pain channel on Audioboom >>>
Pain Concern website >>>
Weekly digest! for Diabetes Blog – Happy-Medium.net | Diabetes By The Numbers: Grainne Flynn | 2 April 2018
Fight Fibromyalgia – Newsletter | 1st April 2018
- Lyrica Can Be Highly Effective For Fibromyalgia
- The Potential Benefits of CBD for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability?
- The worst symptoms of fibromyalgia!
- Weight reduction for fibromyalgia patients using Phentermine
- Will A Fibromyalgia Mattress Really Help
- How Can Lidocaine Patches Help You With Your Fibromyalgia Problems?
- Mental Illness and Fibromyalgia: Is there a Connection?
- All things to know about Fentanyl patch for fibromyalgia
- 10 Things a person should avoid doing if you have fibromyalgia
Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: Is Fibromyalgia A Disability, And Can I Receive Social Security Payments? | 2 April 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Home Page >>>
Leibster Blogger Award Q and A! Liebster Award Nomination | CAPRICIOUS LESTRANGE aka The Zebra Pit | 27 March 2018
“I nominated Capricious as a fellow zebra who blogs to highlight to others what it’s like to live wearing stripes. Fabulous answers to my questions.” >>> Carole aka fibrofly73
Visit The Zebra Pit via the link below and find out Capricious too >>>
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
New! News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 3 April 2018
New! News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 3 April 2018
New! News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 29 March 2018
New! Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 3 April 2018
Headliner: #ALT# Top 10 Tips for ChIP-Seq Library Preparation
Latest! News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 10 April 2018
Latest! News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 29 March 2018
News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter | 15 March 2018
News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 16 March 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
If you enjoy this then please visit >>>
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73