- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email email@example.com
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW POLL | When considering clinical trials, where do you think as a patient you should be involved? | FibroFlutters | March.. ongoing!
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
Interesting read! Anya de Iongh: How can healthcare services deliver on the vision for personalised care? | the BMJ opinion | 25 March 2018
Anya de Iongh, patient editor, The BMJ.
‘With a complete mix of senior politicians, system leaders, voluntary sector representatives and people with lived experience as patients or carers speaking, the National Voices Annual Conference was always going to be an interesting day.
Read more via the link below
Read more articles and blog posts at ‘the BMJ opinion’ blog pages >>>
Update! The state of care in independent online primary health services | Care Quality Commission 2018 | Last updated 23 March 2018
Pdf download available
Opening lines on webpage The state of care in independent online primary health services
‘This publication presents findings from our programme of inspections of primary health care services provided online in the independent sector, such as those that provide GP consultations and prescriptions through websites and apps.’
Care Quality Commission About Us Page >>>
Latest! ADHD Newsletter | Headliner: An Ideal ADHD Workplace | Psych Central | 27 March 2018
Visit Psych Central website for other newsletters they have and sign up >>>
Informational read! Neuroendocrine Neoplasms – Grade and Stage (incorporating WHO 2017 changes) | Ronny Allan | 27 March 2018
One of the most discussed and sometimes confusing subjects on forums is the staging and grading of Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (NENs). Mixing them up is a common error and so it’s important to understand the difference despite the apparent complexity…. Read more via the link below!
Read more of Ronny’s Neuroendocrine posts >>>
Latest! MSWorld, News, Events & More! | 27 March 2018
Keeping you up-to-date on all things MS & MSWorld
Fantastic idea! Improving health literacy is in pharma’s interests | Amanda Barrell | pharmaphorum | 26 March 2018
“Patients who understands the information provided about their health are more likely to adhere to a medicine regime and feel empowered to take steps towards healthier lifestyles. To what extent are pharma companies taking the initiative? Amanda Barrell reports.”
Interesting! Singing Your Way Past Stroke with Melodic Intonation Therapy | Nancy Helm-Estabrooks | Brain World Magazine | 25 March 2018
‘One of the most interesting behavioral phenomena in neurology is the astounding ability of some people with severe aphasia to sing words in song before they can speak them normally.’
(Editor’s note: This article from a past issue of Brain World magazine. If you enjoy this article, consider a print or digital subscription!)
Latest! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: Does Fibromyalgia Cause Muscle Weakness? | 25 March 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Pain Management! Relieving Pain with Infrared Technology – Oska Pulse| countingmyspoons.com | Julie Ryan | 26 March 2018
PEMF therapy for chronic pain
This is a sponsored post in coordination with HealthyLine and Chronic Illness Bloggers. Payment has been provided but all opinions (and research) are my own. – Julie Ryan
Are you happy? Or just complacent? | |Julie Ryan | Counting My Spoons | 12 March 2018
‘The funny thing is that until I really started thinking about it I didn’t realize how unhappy I was. I had grown complacent. Things were better than they’d been when they’d been really bad… so I accepted that they were good. ‘
Home Page>>> Counting My Spoons
See what else Julie has on her blog >>>
Latest! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | Headliner: Learning How to Communicate with Someone Living with Alzheimer’s | 22 March 2018
- Dementia Patients Can Deceive Others to the Distress of Their Caregiver
- You Cannot Leave a Person Living with Alzheimer’s Alone
- Death by Complications from Alzheimer’s, What does this mean?
- Home Page > www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
nationalpainreport.com | From Pain to Purpose | By Cynthia Toussaint | 22 March 2018
‘Happiness is a wonderful feeling, but fleeting and transient. On the other hand, contentedness remains steady, providing a strong foundation for beating back the slings and arrows life throws at us. Let’s face it, we women in pain must have resilience and peace of mind to thrive or even make it through another day.’
Read About Us – National Pain Report – via this link >>>
nationalpainreport.com |Low Back Pain Patients Receive the Wrong Care: Papers Say | By Staff | 22 March 2018
‘A new Series of papers in The Lancet highlights the extent to which the condition is mistreated, often against best practice treatment guidelines.’
Why noy pay their blog a visit >>>
Wearable scanner can image your brain while you’re on the move | New Scientist | By |22 March 2018
New Scientist Home Page, for more articles, why not sign up for their newsletters / magazine >>>
Live Better with Rheumatoid Arthritis | Arthritis Foundation | 20 March 2018
Did you know an “arthritis vaccine” is in development to administer customized drug treatment and cell repair?
Arthritis Foundation Home Page >>>
A tribute to ‘Bob’ – Robert Courtney, ME activist, fundraiser, researcher, and friend | #MEACTION Daily Digest | 20 March 2018
- Call-to-Action: Urge your State Health Department to Track ME!
- Join our Support Group for Caregivers
- OMF’s End ME/CFS Worldwide Tour Announces Visits to The Netherlands and Italy
- OMF to Attend First ME/CFS Conference in Montreal
- Ron Davis to speak at Biomedical Research into ME Colloquium and IIMEC13 in London
#MEACTION Home Page >>>
The Human Side of Healthcare Interactions | EMR & HIPAA | 19 March 2018
The following is a guest blog post by Sarah Bennight, Marketing Strategist for Stericycle Communication Solutions, as part of the Communication Solutions Series of blog posts. Follow and engage with them on Twitter: @StericycleComms
Home Page EMR & HIPAA >>>
Campaign for ‘Action for ME’ | BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | ACTION FOR ME, RAISING AWARENESS OF THIS CONDITION… | 19 March 2018
A fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
Fight Fibromyalgia – Newsletter | 19th March 2018
- The Potential Benefits of CBD for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability?
- The worst symptoms of fibromyalgia!
11 Things You Should Know About PsA | The Arthritis Foundation | 16 March 2018
Understanding Your OA Pain | The Arthritis Foundation | 15 March 2018
Visit the site:
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 12 March 2018
News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 6 March 2018
News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 15 March 2018
New! Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 21 March 2018
News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 13 March 2018
News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 02 March 2018
Latest! News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter | 15 March 2018
Latest! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 16 March 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
If you enjoy this then please visit >>>
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73