For the #Professionals
Psychiatry Advisor’s Daily Updates | Featuring: Antipsychotics Adversely Affect Adiposity and Insulin Sensitivity in Youths | August 29 2018
Psychiatry Advisor’s Daily Updates email features the latest News, Clinical Features, and Opinions for psychiatric health-care providers.
Also Featuring >>>
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Combined With SSRIs Possibly Effective for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Cortisol Levels May Contribute to Global Cognitive Decline in Elderly Adults With Depression
- Examining the Effect of Chronic Opioid Use on 2016 Presidential Voting Patterns
- Higher Risk for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders in Psychiatry Interns
- Factors of Inclusivity Promote Workforce Wellness and Engagement
- NYU Becomes First Medical School to Cover All Tuition
- Amount of Physical Exercise Affects Mental Health Burden
- Teen Smoke Exposure Tied to Increase in Related Symptoms
- Strategy Outlined for Shooter Incident in Healthcare Facility
- Small Practices Also at Risk for Data Breaches
Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: A Comprehensive Overview
Bipolar Disorder: Is There a Hereditary Connection?
Study suggests that family history of psychiatric illness may be related to a younger age at onset of bipolar disease. See details.
Patient Safety in Psychiatry: Improving Systems and Practices
This program is a series of 5 Clinical Dialogues taking an immersed look into the issues of patient safety in psychiatry, focusing on aggression, medication errors, handoffs, suicide risk, and elopement.
2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
Read all the above via this link >>>
Psychiatry Advisor’s Daily Updates
© 2018 Haymarket Media Inc | 275 7th Ave, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10001
Please remember that we ourselves are not medical health professionals just sharing the things we find for anyone involved with the medical healthcare industries #notjustpatients
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole email@example.com
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!