- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro &ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
- #MEAction | Urge your MP to attend the Westminster Hall debate on PACE on Feb. 20th.
- NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 11 February 2018
- NEW! Post BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG |RUNNING A HALF MARATHON IN AID OF ALZHEIMER’S SOCIETY… | 8 February 2018
- NEW! | Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | February 7, 2018
- Latest! Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) Newsletter | February 2018
- NEW! |Newsletter from News Medical | Life Sciences | Psychiatry | February 09 2018
- NEW! migraine.com/weekly | 7 February 2018
- NEW! Psych Central | Anxiety Newsletter | 08 February 2018
- NEW! Psych Central | Depression Newsletter | 8 February 2018
- NEW! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: What does Amitriptyline do for Fibromyalgia? | 8 February 2018
Change-Over! | Into a Mystical Forest || Enchanted Celtic Music @432 Hz |Meditative Mind | Published on Feb 6, 2018
- NEW! | Newsletter from News Medical | Life Sciences | Allergies | 6 February 2018
- NEW! | Psych Central | ADHD Newsletter | 6 February 2018
- NEW! | News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | February 05 2018
- NEW! | Ronny Allan’s latest Daily Newsletter Via Nuzzel Feed | 6 February 2018
- NEW! | BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY FOR FIBROMYALGIA AND BACK PAIN | 8 February 2018
- News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | February 02 2018
- The Celiac Scene Newsletter | 01 February 2018
- Newsletter from News-medical | Life Sciences | Arthritis| 01 February 2018
- AWARENESS Video | The 28th February 2018 Rare Disease Day video!
- Arthritis Action eNews – January 2018
- Newsletter from News-Medical | Life Sciences | Pharmacy / Pharmacology | January 14 2018
Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip? email email@example.com !
Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Paper.li > Autoimmune / Arthritic Systemic Life
Rhia’s blog > autoimmunearthriticsystemiclife.com/
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Website: UK Care guide
#MEAction | Urge your MP to attend the Westminster Hall debate on PACE on Feb. 20th.
Latest! Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) Newsletter | February 2018
Societal Impact of Pain (SIP)
The Celiac Scene Newsletter | 01 February 2018
Home Page > theceliacscene.com/
NEW! Psych Central | Anxiety Newsletter | 08 February 2018
NEW! Psych Central | Depression Newsletter | 8 February 2018
NEW! Psych Central | ADHD Newsletter | 6 February 2018
Home Page: psychcentral.com/
NEW! migraine.com/weekly | 7 February 2018
Sign up for newletters at Home Page: migraine.com
NEW! Post BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG |RUNNING A HALF MARATHON IN AID OF ALZHEIMER’S SOCIETY… | 8 February 2018
“No, not me personally but my daughter is in aid of Alzheimer’s Society.”
A fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 11 February 2018
- CAREGIVER ALERT: The Connection Between Gum Disease and Alzheimer’s Disease
16 Ways to Get a Dementia Patient to Eat More Food
5 Tips How to get an Alzheimer’s Patient to Shower
No More Blah Blah Blah
Home Page > www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
AWARENESS Video | The 2018 Rare Disease Day video!
‘Show your rare. Show you care’ – Rare Disease Day slogan
Rare Disease Day in the UK >>> EVENTS in the UK – Rare Disease Day
Home Page > Rare Disease Day
About > What is Rare Disease Day?
NEW! | Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: What does Amitriptyline do for Fibromyalgia? | 8 February 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
www.debilitatingdiseases.net > Home Page
Arthritis Action eNews | January 2018
Want to know who Arthritis Action are then please follow this link:
“Our vision is for people to live active lives, free from the impact of arthritis.” Arthritis Action
Home Page: Arthritis Action
Ronny Allan’s Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
NEW! News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter – February 01 2018
NEW! News Medical |Allergies Newsletter – 6 February 2018
NEW! | Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | February 7, 2018
Sign up for > Newsletters at News medical Life Sciences
NEW! News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter – February 05 2018
News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter – January 14 2018
NEW! News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter – February 9 2018
News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter – February 02 2018
News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Change-Over! | Into a Mystical Forest || Enchanted Celtic Music @432 Hz || Nature Sounds || Magical Forest Music|| Meditative Mind | Published on Feb 6, 2018
You Tube > Meditative Mind
Every morning and evening I post several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73