#ChronicIllness Morning Post: A selection of online health related newspapers/magazines including:
- Focus on Disability;
- Autoimmune / Arthritic Systemic Life; Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain;
- UK Care Guide;
- The brain and mental health voice;
- Psych Central Daily Newsletter – New today from Psych Central
- Disability News Service …
Plus, a few other things of interest not in chronological order:
- NEW! NIHR Patient Research Ambassadors Initiative Issue 2 | 5 February 2018
- Latest! BioPharma Dive | Newsletter | 8 February 2018
- NEW! The brain and mental health voice is out! | 08 February 2018
- NEW! My Disability Matters News & Opinion Digest | see TODAY’s healdlines | Visit the link to sign up for the newsletter and to read latest news | Au | 09 February 2018
- Latest issue is out! > Gluten-Free Living | visit the site | Jan / Feb 2018
- NEW! Medicine.net | Newsletter | Special feature – 16 Foods to Improve Your Immune System / Health-Boosting Foods| 8 February 2018
- NEW! Taste of Home | 50 Slow Cooker Recipes to Bring to Your Next Potluck | Easy Chili Verde | 07 February 2018
- NEW! ARMA Newletter | Arthritis & Musculoskeletal Alliance | February 2018
- NEW! MS Society | MS researchers identify new switch for brain repair | 5 February 2018
- NEW! Latest from MSWorld, News, Events & More! | 5 February 2018
- NEW! 5 Tips For Journaling With Psoriatic Arthritis | itsjustabadday.com | 5 February 2018
- NEW! Citizen Scientist Bulletin #58 | February 2018
- NEW! UK Fibromyalgia Magazine | February 2018
- Open Medicine Foundation |OMF Receives $5M Donation! | 02 February 2018
- RONNY ALLAN’s CANCER NETwork with ronny© – Latest Post | enterade® Advanced Oncology Formula – a breakthrough for NET Patients? | 03 February 2018
- Cooking With Diabetes > Diabetic Snack and Appetizer Recipes: Chicken Nuggets with Barbecue Dipping Sauce |Diabetic Side Dish Recipes: Butternut Squash Oven Fries
- Patient newsletter | Heart Health | Get free heart health information and support today from British Heart Foundation
- Change-over! Something Alternative by > Meditative Mind |TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING | Aug 16, 2017
- Your Aromatherapy – Make your Own Natural Skincare Products! | 27 January 2018
New! The brain and mental health voice is out! | selection by Valeria Duflot |08 February
Valeria Duflot on Paper Li
#Socent, veneziaautentica.com cofounder Striving for sustainable, community driven, eco-friendly innovation in the fields of health, culture, innovation and travel
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Focus on Disability
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Website: UK Care guide
Latest! BioPharma Dive | Newsletter | 8 February 2018
About BioPharma Dive: www.biopharmadive.com/about/
NEW! ARMA Newletter | Arthritis & Musculoskeletal Alliance | February 2018
Who are ARMA? – About ARMA
Get a ‘Musculoskeletal Health Toolkit’ from wellbeing.bitc.org.uk for Employers via the following link:
Business in the Community has partnered with Public Health England to produce an online interconnected suite of toolkits to help every organisation support the mental and physical health and wellbeing of its employees.
NEW! Patient Research Ambassadors Initiative Issue 2 | 5 February 2018
Would you like to be a research ambassador? Visit here to check out the varying ways you can help.
NEW! Taste of Home | 50 Slow Cooker Recipes to Bring to Your Next Potluck | Easy Chili Verde | 07 February 2018
Sign up for their newsletters via:
NEW! MS Society | MS researchers identify new switch for brain repair |5 February
Visit the website and sign up for newsletters >>> www.mssociety.org.uk/
NEW! 5 Tips For Journaling With Psoriatic Arthritis | itsjustabadday.com | 5 February 2018
by Juls | posted in: Autoimmune, It’s Just A Bad Day, Mind Body Connection, PsA |
Home Page where you can sign up for the blog newletter > www.itsjustabadday.com
NEW! Citizen Scientist Bulletin #58 | February 2018
Visit the site >>> www.citizenscientist.org.uk/
NEW! UK Fibromyalgia Magazine | February 2018
Visit the site and sign up for the newsletter >>> ukfibromyalgia.com
NEW! My Disability Matters News & Opinion Digest.
Headlines for today
- UK Civil servant sparks fresh concerns over ideological basis of Disability jobs strategy
- Visa policy for overseas students with a disability is nonsensical and discriminatory
- People with depression use language differently – here’s how to spot it
- How neoliberalism is damaging your mental health
Visit and sign up here for Worldwide Disability Matters News
Open Medicine Foundation |OMF Receives $5M Donation! | 02 February 2018
Why not visit the site!? >>> Open Medicine Foundation
NEW! Your Aromatherapy – Make your Own Natural Skincare Products! | 27 January 2018
There are so many wonderful things for me to look forward to in 2018……discovering and writing about new oils, my holistic therapies, planning workshops and a very exciting new venture that I am involved in…..I am so pleased to be able to announce a yoga and natural skincare product making retreat taking place in France, 19th – 26th May 2018……more details below.
Sign up for newsletters: http://www.your-aromatherapy-guide.com/
RONNY ALLAN – LIVING WITH NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER NETwork with ronny© |enterade® Advanced Oncology Formula – a breakthrough for NET Patients? | 03 February 2018
“AWARENESS OF NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER AND ASSOCIATED ISSUES. SUPPORTING AND HELPING NET PATIENTS”
Ronny’s latest post – enterade® Advanced Oncology Formula – a breakthrough for NET Patients?
Living with Neuroendocrine Cancer – Blog Home Page
NEW! Latest from MSWorld, News, Events & More! | 5 February 2018
Visit this link to sign up for their newsletter >>> Newsletter sign up
MS World Newsfeed : www.msworld.org/news-events/news/
Website > www.msworld.org/
Patient newsletter | Heart Health | Get free heart health information and support today from British Heart Foundation
Sign up via this link:
About Patient > patient.info/about-us
NEW! Medicine.net | Newsletter | Special feature – 16 Foods to Improve Your Immune System / Health-Boosting Foods| 8 February 2018
Subscribe here for newletters > Medicine.net
Psych Central Newsletter – 08 February 2018
New today from Psych Central
Headlines for today
- Suicidal Thoughts
- 6 Secrets to Dealing with Passive-Aggressive Colleagues
- Exposure to Air Pollution May Lead to Unethical Behavior
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Reduce Negative Emotions
Sign up for newsletters > Home Page: psychcentral.com/
Latest issue is out! > Gluten-Free Living | visit the site | Jan / Feb 2018
Gluten Free Living > Why not subscribe by visiting the Home Page
NEW! Cooking With Diabetes | Diabetic Cooking Recipes By Diabetes Management
Diabetic Snack and Appetizer Recipes: Chicken Nuggets with Barbecue Dipping Sauce
About Diabetes Self Management“Established in 1983, Diabetes Self-Management is a publisher of authoritative, reliable health information for the growing number of people with diabetes who want to know more about controlling and managing their diabetes. “
Disability News Service (DNS)
Disability News Service (DNS) is run by John Pring, an experienced journalist who has been reporting on disability issues for nearly 20 years.
He launched DNS in April 2009 to address the absence of in-depth reporting in both the specialist and mainstream media on issues that affect the lives of disabled people. Read more Disability News Service – About us
Change-over! Something Alternative by > Meditative Mind
TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING ❯
Mantra Meditation Music Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
TIBETAN FLUTE MUSIC + OM CHANTING ❯ Mantra Meditation Music Hypnotic Tibetan Flute Music along with OM Mantra Chanting.
Published on Aug 16, 2017
Copyright ⓒ 2017 Meditative Mind. All Right Reserved.
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at email@example.com or use the form below and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73