- Above the Fold;
- Brainless Blogger;
- UK Care Guide;
- Focus on Disability;
- Fibro &ME;
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
- NEW! Newsletters from News Medical | Medical Device Newsletter | 23 January 2018
- NEW! PETITION | Andover Fibromyalgia & ME Community Group | Provide funding for research into Fibromyalgia | Change.org
- OUT NOW! Rare Disease Day 2018 – Out Now! Rare Disease Day 2018 video is here! | 29 January| Rare Disease Day is organised by EURORDIS
- NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter || Including > Allowing yourself to feel the Joy of Care-giving | Bob DeMarco | 26 January 2018
- NEW POST BACKPAINBLOG – Barmac5 | TOP 3 PAIN DIARIES/JOURNALS FOR CHRONIC PAIN SUFFERERS… | 28 January| a fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
- NEW! Rethink Mental Illness Monthly Newsletter | 25 January
- NEW Blog post! Treasures On The Sand | Longing for Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Is There Life Beyond Chronic Pain?| 29 January 2018
- NEW! Latest from MSWorld, News, Events & More! – Express news| 29 January 2018
- NEW! Migraine.com weekly newletter | The Migraine Wave | 24 January 2018
- NEW! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | January 2018 | Selected by ‘chronicbodypain’ debilitatingdiseases.net, published via getresponse.com
- eyeforpharma | Don’t Give Up On Pharma | By Hugh Gosling | Jan 22, 2018
- ME Association campaign for May12th 2018 > Walk the distance, make a difference! Walk for M.E. on ME Awareness Day! | 19 January 2018
- Arthritis Action eNews – January 2018
- Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences | Arthritis| 19 January 2018
- Ronny Allan’s latest Daily Newsletter Via Nuzzel Feed
- 321 Relaxing – Meditation Relax Clips – Rainforest Sounds – Water Sound Nature Meditation | Published on Sep 14, 2015 || You Tube
- Newsletters from News Medical | Allergies Newsletter – January 23 2018
- Newsletters from News Medical Rheumatology Newsletter | January 24 2018
- Newsletters from News Medical | Psychiatry Newsletter | January 23 2018
- News Medical | Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter – January 7 2018
- News Medical | Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter – January 7 2018
Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip? email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
Focus on Disability
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Subscribe > Website: UK Care guide
NEW! PETITION | Andover Fibromyalgia & ME Community Group | Provide funding for research into Fibromyalgia | Change.org
Please help AFMCG & a fellow fibro warrior of mine and #PatientLeader and AFMCG Support group founder petition Jeremy Hunt to provide funding for research into #Fibromyalgia
Please follow this link to join many others supporting this campaign
Visit the group AFMCG > Andover Fibromyalgia & ME Community Group (AFMCG) UK
NEW! Rethink Mental Illness Monthly Newsletter | 25 January
Home Page: www.rethink.org/
Advice and information
“We provide expert, accredited advice and information to everyone affected by mental health problems. When mental illness first hits you or your family, it can be hard to know who or what to trust. We give people clear, relevant information on everything from treatment and care to benefits and employment rights. We were the first mental health charity to gain the Information Standard for our trusted and relevant information.”
From Rethink Mental Illness About Us Page > About – rethink.org
NEW Blog post! Treasures On The Sand | Longing for Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Is There Life Beyond Chronic Pain?| 29 January 2018
Have you ever asked yourself the question: Is there life beyond chronic pain?
Visit the Home Page and subscribe: treasuresonthesand.com/
NEW! Latest from MSWorld, News, Events & More! – Express news| 29 January 2018
Subscribe to their newletter: MS World: Sign-up for newsletters
Home Page: www.msworld.org/
NEW! Migraine.com weekly newletter | The Migraine Wave | 24 January 2018
To subscribe visit this link: migraine.com/
NEW! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter 21 January 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Debilitating Diseases articles relaed to Fibromyalgia > Fibromyalgia
www.debilitatingdiseases.net > Visit their Home Page and subscribe.
OUT NOW! Rare Disease Day 2018 – Out Now! Rare Disease Day 2018 video is here! | 29 January
The official Rare Disease Day 2018 video launches today and is already available in 24 languages, kicking off the international patient-led movement that puts rare diseases in the spotlight.
The video features patients and family members, researchers and doctors who #ShowYourRare for Rare Disease Day
Subscribe > Home Page > Rare Disease Day
About > What is Rare Disease Day?
How to get involved > show your rare
eyeforpharma | Don’t Give Up On Pharma | By Hugh Gosling | Jan 22, 2018
Exerpt: Hugh Gosling writes “By combining expertise, pharma and tech can drive the big advancements in healthcare,” and quotes Bayer’s Chief Marketing Officer Sebastian Guth’s opinions about the future of the present pharma:“There is an illusion in pharma that we must do everything by ourselves alone, that we need to hide our knowhow like treasure, but this mindset is changing. There is the belief that our industry will change fundamentally, but, if you look at what we’ve done historically, we’ve worked with academia, with biotechs, with many different partners. As an industry, we have great experience and heritage working in partnership.”Dr Sebastian Guth, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer at the Pharmaceutical Division of Bayer, “we are closer to realizing it than some might think.”
Bayer’s Chief Marketing Officer Sebastian Guth will be attending eyeforpharma Barcelona > Mar 13, 2018 – Mar 15, 2018, Barcelona
Link to article: Don’t Give Up On Pharma
Shared Via: eyeforpharma > Sign up for newsletter >Home Page
NEW! ME Association campaign for May12th 2018 > Walk the distance, make a difference! Walk for M.E. on ME Awareness Day! | 19 January 2018
ME Association > Helping to make the UK a better place for people with ME/CFS
Subscribe at ME Association > www.meassociation.org.uk
NEW POST by BACKPAINBLOG – Barmac5 | TOP 3 PAIN DIARIES/JOURNALS FOR CHRONIC PAIN SUFFERERS… | 28 January
> a fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Subsscribe to Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
Ronny Allan’s Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter || Including > Allowing yourself to feel the Joy of Care-giving | Bob DeMarco | 26 January 2018
Allowing yourself to feel the Joy of Care-giving >>>We are often constrained in our caregiving effort by our own inability to understand that Alzheimer’s patients are capable of more than we can imagine.The links in this article are designed to drive you through my thought process as I traveled a journey from Burden to Joy as a caregiver. Bob DeMarco – 1/26/2018
Subscribe to the:
Arthritis Action eNews – January 2018
Want to know who Arthritis Action are then please follow this link:
“Our vision is for people to live active lives, free from the impact of arthritis.” Arthritis Action
Subscribe via Home Page: Arthritis Action
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
Newsletters from News Medical | Arthritis |January 18 2018
NEW! Newsletters from News Medical | Allergies Newsletter | January 23 2018
NEW! Newsletters from News Medical | Medical Device Newsletter | January 23 2018
Newsletters from News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter – January 7 2018
Newsletters from News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter – January 7 2018
NEW! Newsletters from News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter – January 23 2018
NEW! Newsletters from News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter – January 24 2018
Subscribe via News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Now it’s time for some relaxation time
Rainforest Sounds – Water Sound Nature Meditation
321 Relaxing – Meditation Relax Clips Published on Sep 14, 2015
Every morning and evening I post several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at email@example.com and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.