#ChronicIllness Morning Post: A selection of online health related newspapers/magazines including:
- Focus on Disability;
- Autoimmune / Arthritic Systemic Life; Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain;
- UK Care Guide;
- The brain and mental health voice;
- Disability News Service …
Plus, a few other things of interest not in chronological order:
- NEW! Diabetes Management | Making Your Diabetes Pills Work for You | Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDE | January 23, 2018
- Psych Central Daily Newsletter – New today from Psych Central |24 January
- NEW! The brain and mental health voice is out! | 23 January
- NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > KGAT news | 24 January 2018
- NEW! Medium | Why Patients Make Great Entrepreneurs | Jen Horonjeff Founder Savvy Cooperative | January 22 2018
- NEW! BBC news > Health | Embarrassment makes women avoid smear tests, charity says | By Katie Silver Health reporter, BBC News | 22 January 2018
- NEW! Meditative Mind > 432 Hz Music for Healing // Relax Body Mind Soul
- NEW! Cooking With Diabetes > Main dinner: Winter Squash Risotto | Main dinner: Salmon with Brown Rice and Vegetables Dessert: Mint Chocolate Fudge Squares
- NEW! Gluten Free recipes > Breakfast > Egg-Free Quiche with Roasted Pepper & Basil Main > Apple cider pulled chicken & Desserts-sweets >One-bowl Brownies
- Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > Mind, Body, Spirit – Make Winter Health a Top Priority’ | 18th January edition
- Being open about your own struggles could help others | by Caiti Gearsbeck | Psych Central
- The Pharma Business Model: How to Avoid the Innovators Dilemma Via: eyeforpharma: By Dr Andree Bates Founder and President of Eularis.
- ARMA > Pharmacists key role in an integrated patient care team, including January Newsletter
- RONNY ALLAN’s CANCER NETwork with ronny© – Latest Post
New! The brain and mental health voice is out! 23 January
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Focus on Disability
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Website: UK Care guide
NEW! Diabetes Management | Making Your Diabetes Pills Work for You | Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDE | January 23, 2018
Quote from article introduction
“According to data from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the number of adults with diabetes who take insulin, pills, or both has greatly increased from 1997 to 2011.”
Diabetes management > Home Page where you can sign up for newsletters:
NEW! Medium | Why Patients Make Great Entrepreneurs | January 22 2018
Share insights. Get Paid. Improve Healthcare.
Savvy is a patient-owned co-op, connecting people with opportunities to share their health experiences with companies and innovators.
Shared Via: Medium News Home Page
NEW BBC news | Embarrassment makes women avoid smear tests, charity says | 22 January
“Young women are avoiding getting smear tests because they are embarrassed by the look and smell of their pubic areas, a survey suggests.
The charity Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust surveyed 2,017 British women.”
Shared via: www.bbc.co.uk/news/health
Speaking from personal experience a smear test saved my life too as it caught precancerous cells that would have become cancerous. Having the test caught it in time so the cells could be removed and with careful monitoring for 10 years I have been lucky in the fact my results have remained clear since and am now in the safe zone…. unless it happens again!
The test physically causes me a lot of pain and discomfort due to health problems but I still go and endure the test no matter how much it fears me and embarrasses me. Please go and get tested – fibrofly73 aka Carole Scrafton
NEW! Latest Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > KGAT news | 24 January 2018
Living With Arthritis
Arthritis is painful. It prevents us from leading active, healthy lifestyles. It means we are more likely to develop other serious illnesses. It means we need to fight harder. The Arthritis Foundation is leading this fight by offering simple, yet effective ways to conquer the everyday battles and take control of your condition. Living-with-arthritis – arthritis.org
Website ‘About Arthritis’ page: Arthritis Foundation ‘About Arthritis’
Arthritis Foundation Newsletter > Mind, Body, Spirit
Make Winter Health a Top Priority | 18th January
Arthritis.org > Home Page
Psych Central Newsletter – 24 January
New today from Psych Central
Being open about your own struggles could help others
by Caiti Gearsbeck
Via: Psych Central Daily newsletter 17th January > blogs.psychcentral.com/
Home Page: psychcentral.com
NEW! Gluten-Free Living > Recipes >
Breakfast > Egg-Free Quiche with Roasted Pepper & Basil
Main Dish > Apple cider pulled chicken
Desserts-sweets > One-bowl Brownies
Gluten Free Living >Home Page
NEW! Cooking With Diabetes
About Diabetes Self Management“Established in 1983, Diabetes Self-Management is a publisher of authoritative, reliable health information for the growing number of people with diabetes who want to know more about controlling and managing their diabetes. “
The Pharma Business Model: How to Avoid the Innovators Dilemma
By Founder and President of Eularis.
Published on Jan 4, 2018
ARMA > Pharmacists key role in an integrated patient care team
ARMA the Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance
08/01/2018 by Garreth
Guest blog by Robbie Turner, Director of England, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Who are ARMA? – About ARMA
RONNY ALLAN – LIVING WITH NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER
NETwork with ronny©
“AWARENESS OF NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER AND ASSOCIATED ISSUES. SUPPORTING AND HELPING NET PATIENTS”
Living with Neuroendocrine Cancer – Blog Home Page
Disability News Service (DNS) is run by John Pring, an experienced journalist who has been reporting on disability issues for nearly 20 years.
He launched DNS in April 2009 to address the absence of in-depth reporting in both the specialist and mainstream media on issues that affect the lives of disabled people. Read more Disability News Service – About us
432 Hz Music for Healing // Relax Body Mind Soul
Published on Jan 19, 2018
Copyright ⓒ 2017 Meditative Mind. All Rights Reserved. http://www.meditativemind.org
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73