Who should you nominate? – DEADLINE IS 30TH JULY!
Have you entered yet for The Responsible Business Awards by Reuters Events?
After 12 years, Reuters Events’ world-renowned Responsible Business Awards remain a great way to reward your organisation and your team for all the hard work and successes you’ve achieved. But hurry – nominations close on 30th July at 5PM BST!
We have already had 500+ submissions this year from the likes of Microsoft, Merck, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Dow, S&P Global, Nestlé, Apple, Tetra Pak and more…
Last Chance to Apply for the Responsible Business Awards 2021 – Entries Close Friday 30th July
There is less than 1 week to go until the deadline of this year’s Reuters Events: Responsible Business Awards.
Submit your organisation now for:
– Business Transformation Award
– NEW: Product or Service Innovation Award
– Sustainability Trailblazer Award
– Partnership of the Year Award
– Circular Transition Award
– Social Impact Award
– NEW: Biodiversity Champion Award
– NEW: Net Zero Transition Award
– Reporting and Transparency Award
– SDG Pioneer Award
– Social Impact Award
– Purpose-Driven Communications Award
– Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award
– NEW: Future Pioneer Award
– NEW: Social and Human Capital Award
What are you waiting for? Get your hard work in front of Reuters, our judges and your peers.
How to enter in 3 easy steps:
- Download the free entry pack here to see all the categories and their full criteria and choose the most appropriate category(ies) to match your strengths
- Register online – https://reutersevents.com/events/sustainability-awards/register.php – with option to apply for:
- 1 category (Single Category Entry) for £399
- 2-3 categories (Multiple Category Entry) for £599
- 4+ categories (Professional Category Entry) for just £899
- Once your entry fee has been received, you will get an online link in a confirmation email to gain access to the Award submission platform. The benefit of this online form means that you can start your entry, save it and login at any point to complete your submission. You are given a unique link to your portal, which allows you to share your submission with your team so that you can collaborate on your entry together!
Key Dates for your diary:
- Nominations Close: 30th July
- Finalists Announcement: 26th August
- Virtual Awards Ceremony: 14th October
Enter the awards here: https://reutersevents.com/events/sustainability-awards/register.php
Key FAQs here: https://reutersevents.com/events/sustainability-awards/
For more information, contact:
Global Project Director
Phone: [+44] 20 7536 7356
This is your chance to shed light on the good that you are doing. Make sure your hard work does not go unnoticed.
#ReutersEvents #ResponsibleBusiness #Sustainability #Innovation #Awards
Flutters and Strutters
FibroFlutters and ZebraStrutters
We are a Patient Advocacy Organisation & online social media communications network. Our services are for people affected by chronic illnesses and rare disease. This includes care providers, health professionals and those within the medical healthcare related industries. #notjustpatients
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare.
To help develop, nurture and help to create a multidisciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare so that #chronicillness & #raredisease patients can receive the type of care and treatments that they need.
The work we do involves disease awareness, health awareness, and, helping to point people in the direction of where to get legitimate health communications and information. As well as this we attend events and use patient voice to get important messages to help create better systems and processes for patients.
Bridging the gap between stakeholders is a different type of awareness raising. It involves sharing events and campaigns by clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, patient led projects, healthcare providers… the list is quite variable. We have newsletters to ensue this which uses our slogan – #chronicillnessVOICE for everyone #notjustpatients
SYNAPSE Powered by The Synergist.
The global Patient Engagement map and network
Find everything about patient engagement and make your content available to the community.
The UK’s First Network of Connected Community Maps by It’s A Doddle
Incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, that the company is limited by guarantee, and the situation of its registered office is in England and Wales. Reg. No. 14065901