ARMA Newletter | Arthritis & Musculoskeletal Alliance | September 2018
Harnessing a collective focus to transform MSK services
In this issue
- Guest Blog – Adopting the holistic approach | by Professor Anthony Woolf, Chair, ARMA
- Webinar: Setting up a MSK Service
- Everything you wanted to know about setting up a Musculoskeletal Service but were afraid to ask!
- 5 October 2018, 12.30 – 1.30
- Webinar: Rheumatology commissioning in a community
- Commissioning for Quality: Community-based Rheumatology Service
- 19 October 2018, 12.30 – 1.30
MSK services survey – Please let us know what is happening locally
As part of our Clinical Networks Project, ARMA wants to find out what is happening to improve MSK services across England in order to see how we can best target our support for improvements.
- Members’ News and Resources
Primary Care Rheumatology Society Conference 2018
“Improving MSK Medicine & Rheumatology”
Starts: Thursday, 22 November 2018 – 09:00
Ends: Saturday, 24 November 2018 – 13:00
Link to the newsletter where there are lots of things to read in this issue! >>>
Who are ARMA? >>> About ARMA
- To see previous issues of the newsletter, click here
- Follow us on Twitter: @WeAreArma
- To include items in the ARMA newsletter, please contact us.
Heard about the new MSK Hub mskhub.org.uk ?
It’s a tool for sharing knowledge and collaboration, an online library of resources. If you know of reports, evidence, guidelines that should be posted, please let those authors and organisations know they can add content.
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!