- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email email@example.com
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW POLL | When considering clinical trials, where do you think as a patient you should be involved? | FibroFlutters | March.. ongoing!
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
Latest! Headliner: Brain Differences in ADHD Start Early in Life | Psych Central Newsletter ADHD | 3 April 2018
- Brain Differences in ADHD Start Early in Life
- Copping The Right ‘Tude With ADHD
- ADHD At The Playoffs
- 5 Simple Ways to Relax After a Stressful Day
- Psych Central Newsletter ADHD
Latest! Airing Pain Podcast by Pain Concern | 3 April 2018
How cancer survivors can experience post-operative pain, and confronting the national issue of post-cancer treatment.
This edition is funded by The Agnes Hunter Trust.
Airing Pain channel on Audioboom >>>
Pain Concern website >>>
Interesting reading! Weekly digest for Your Autoimmunity Connection, on April 2, 2018 | Headliner: Science 37- Accelerating Biomedical Research by Putting Patients First | By ‘yourautoimmunityconnection’ | 30 March 2018
- by yourautoimmunityconnection
- Science 37- Accelerating Biomedical Research by Putting Patients First
Weekly digest! for Diabetes Blog – Happy-Medium.net | Diabetes By The Numbers: Grainne Flynn | 2 April 2018
Latest issue! Fight Fibromyalgia – Newsletter | 1st April 2018
- Lyrica Can Be Highly Effective For Fibromyalgia
- The Potential Benefits of CBD for Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability?
- The worst symptoms of fibromyalgia!
- Weight reduction for fibromyalgia patients using Phentermine
- Will A Fibromyalgia Mattress Really Help
- How Can Lidocaine Patches Help You With Your Fibromyalgia Problems?
- Mental Illness and Fibromyalgia: Is there a Connection?
- All things to know about Fentanyl patch for fibromyalgia
- 10 Things a person should avoid doing if you have fibromyalgia
Latest! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: Is Fibromyalgia A Disability, And Can I Receive Social Security Payments? | 2 April 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Home Page >>>
Latest! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | Headliner: How to talk and communicate with dementia patients | 28 March 2018
- 3 Ways to Redirect a Dementia Patient and Embrace Reality
- Reducing the Stigma Attributed to Alzheimer’s Disease is Vital to Clinical Research
- Alzheimer’s Quotes, She Says, He Says?
Home Page > >>
Health info! Psoriatic Arthritis: A Tricky Diagnosis | The Arthritis Foundation | 30 March 2018
Visit the site:
Latest! MSWorld, News, Events & More! | Thank You for Sharing Your Gratitude this MS Awareness Month! | 29 March 2018
MSWorld, News, Events & More! | 2 April 2018
Keeping you up-to-date on all things MS & MSWorld
New! ABC’s of Bouncing Back from a Flare | |Julie Ryan | Counting My Spoons | 2 April 2018
‘So, now I’m in a flare and it’s time to remind myself what I need to do to bounce back out of it… because it can be done.’ Jullie Ryan from ‘ABC’s of Bouncing Back from a Flare’.
See what else Julie has on her blog >>>
Leibster Blogger Award Q and A! Liebster Award Nomination | CAPRICIOUS LESTRANGE aka The Zebra Pit | 27 March 2018
“I nominated Capricious as a fellow zebra who blogs to highlight to others what it’s like to live wearing stripes. Fabulous answers to my questions.” >>> Carole aka fibrofly73
Visit The Zebra Pit via the link below and find out Capricious too >>>
Doctors’ Group Issues Controversial Type 2 Diabetes Guidelines: What You Need to Know | Diabetes Self – Management | by Laura Hieronymus, DNP, MSEd, RN, MLDE, BC-ADM, CDE, FAADE, and John Fowlkes, MD | 26 March 2018
Got Diabetes? Why not sign up for Diabetes Self – Management via the link below >>>
Latest issue! Migraine Meals: What I Eat When I Feel Like I Can’t Eat | migraine.com – Weekly | 28 March 2018
Interesting read! Anya de Iongh: How can healthcare services deliver on the vision for personalised care? | the BMJ opinion | 25 March 2018
Anya de Iongh, patient editor, The BMJ.
‘With a complete mix of senior politicians, system leaders, voluntary sector representatives and people with lived experience as patients or carers speaking, the National Voices Annual Conference was always going to be an interesting day.
Read more via the link below
Read more articles and blog posts at ‘the BMJ opinion’ blog pages >>>
Update! The state of care in independent online primary health services | Care Quality Commission 2018 | Last updated 23 March 2018
Pdf download available
Opening lines on webpage The state of care in independent online primary health services
‘This publication presents findings from our programme of inspections of primary health care services provided online in the independent sector, such as those that provide GP consultations and prescriptions through websites and apps.’
Care Quality Commission About Us Page >>>
Informational read! Neuroendocrine Neoplasms – Grade and Stage (incorporating WHO 2017 changes) | Ronny Allan | 27 March 2018
One of the most discussed and sometimes confusing subjects on forums is the staging and grading of Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (NENs). Mixing them up is a common error and so it’s important to understand the difference despite the apparent complexity…. Read more via the link below!
Read more of Ronny’s Neuroendocrine posts >>>
Pain Management! Relieving Pain with Infrared Technology – Oska Pulse| countingmyspoons.com | Julie Ryan | 26 March 2018
PEMF therapy for chronic pain
This is a sponsored post in coordination with HealthyLine and Chronic Illness Bloggers. Payment has been provided but all opinions (and research) are my own. – Julie Ryan
Live Better with Rheumatoid Arthritis | Arthritis Foundation | 20 March 2018
Did you know an “arthritis vaccine” is in development to administer customized drug treatment and cell repair?
Arthritis Foundation Home Page >>>
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
New! News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 3 April 2018
New! News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 3 April 2018
New! News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 29 March 2018
New! Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 28 March 2018
Headliner: #ALT# Top 10 Tips for ChIP-Seq Library Preparation
Latest! News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 3 April 2018
Latest! News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 29 March 2018
News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter | 15 March 2018
News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 16 March 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
If you enjoy this then please visit >>>
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73