- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
“Life doesn’t have to be over when you are chronically ill, you just have to reinvent yourself and what you do… Fibromyalgia, ME, Chronic Pain… We can help” – paper.li > fibromyalgia ME /publisher
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
NEW POLL | When considering clinical trials, where do you think as a patient you should be involved? | FibroFlutters | March.. ongoing!
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
Latest! 11 Things You Should Know About PsA | The Arthritis Foundation | 16 March 2018
Latest! Understanding Your OA Pain | The Arthritis Foundation | 15 March 2018
Visit the site:
New! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 15 March 2018
- 3 Secrets from a 100 Year Old Alzheimer’s Patient
- When Dotty Went to Heaven
- Communicating in Alzheimer’s World
- Home Page > www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
Information! What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Diverticulitis, and How Is It Diagnosed? | By Ajai Raj | everydayhealth.com | 10 March 2018
There are more stories and items to read at the website >>>
Fight Fibromyalgia | Subject: Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability? | 10 March 2018
Subject: Is Fibromyalgia Considered a Disability?
#IWD2018 World Health Organization – Women in Health
‘The world needs more women
leaders in public health’
nationalpainreport.com | Nervous System Discovery May Advance Study of Pain| Authored by: National Pain Report | 10 March 2018
‘New research published in the journal Nature reveals the atomic structure of a key molecular component of the nervous system that plays an important role in pain.’
New biomarkers for assessing Alzheimers dementia risk and early diagnosis | Medical News Observer | 7 March 2018
‘Researchers from the University of Texas have analyzed biomarkers to predict future risk of dementia. Their findings are published in journal Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association. ‘
- New biomarkers for assessing Alzheimers dementia risk and early diagnosis
- Adapted from press release by the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
The Importance of Support Groups | |Julie Ryan | Counting My Spoons | 5 March 2018
‘The primary advantage of local support groups is the personal interaction. The chance to get out and actually talk to others face-to-face. This is something that most of us who are dealing with chronic pain and fatigue are lacking. Mostly we are too tired or in too much pain to maintain their social life.’
Home Page>>> Counting My Spoons
BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NERVE BLOCKS, TRIGGER POINTS, EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS AND FACET JOINT INJECTIONS… | 8 March 2018
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NERVE BLOCKS, TRIGGER POINTS, EPIDURAL STEROID INJECTIONS AND FACET JOINT INJECTIONS…
BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | FIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS… | 5 March 2018
A fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
Holly Bertone I Pink Fortitude | The Secret to the Easiest and Most Non-Toxic Spring Cleaning Ever! | 5 March 2018
Pay Holly’s Blog a visit to read even more interesting stories and helpful posts about healthy living >>>
019: “OUT OF MY HEAD” PREMIERE CASTS MIGRAINE IN A NEW ROLE | Migraine.com
“When her husband came back from combat and started to experience migraine himself, he was ashamed about the way that he had reacted to his wife’s migraine because now he understood how intense it was to live with.”
Susanna Styron and Jacki Ochs
Do you have problem migraines sign up here for Migraine Again magazine
Visit the ‘Out of my head film’ website to find out more >>> www.outofmyheadfilm.com/
Diabetes Management | Diabetic Dinner Recipes | Lemon Broccoli Pasta | 2 March 2018
Sign up for newsletters and recipes via this link:
Tips to Recover From Gluten Exposure | Gluten-Free Living | Jennifer Harris | 1 March 2018
‘Getting exposed to gluten causes both physical and emotional pain, and although symptoms may change over time, a familiar trigger will typically let you know it is time to get home or to a bathroom immediately. Symptoms from gluten exposure vary widely from one person to the next, but can include brain fog, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, depression or anxiety, headaches or migraines, inflammation, joint pain and irritability.’
Why not visit the website and sign up for their newletters and recipes, you can also read / join their blog >>>
Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: What You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia in Men | 6 March 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
The Buzz, MS Society | 21 February 2018
Managing symptoms, groundbreaking research and much more
Why not visit the site and sign up >>> www.mssociety.org.uk
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 12 March 2018
News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 6 March 2018
Latest! News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 15 March 2018
New! Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 14 March 2018
New! News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 13 March 2018
News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 03 March 2018
Latest! News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter | 15 March 2018
Latest! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 16 March 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! | 432 Hz MIRACLE MUSIC | Raise Positive Energy | Deeply Relaxing & Healing Vibrations of 432Hz Music | 5 February 2018
If you enjoy this then please visit >>>
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at email@example.com and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73