- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro & ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Daily! Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
- By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip?
- email email@example.com
- Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Twice daily! Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
Twice daily! Fibromyalgia
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
- Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
Twice daily! Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
- Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Daily! Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
- Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
Daily! UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
- Website: UK Care guide
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
Latest! BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG |TAI CHI FOR FIBROMYALGIA AND LOW BACK PAIN RELIEF…| 27 February 2018
A fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
Ronny Allan’s Latest Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
How to? Connect and Meet Up with People at #HIMSS18 on MARCH 5-9, 2018| John Lynn | 14 February 2018
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society | HIMSS
The 2018 HIMSS Annual Conference MARCH 5-9, 2018 / VENETIAN-PALAZZO SANDS EXPO CENTER / LAS VEGAS / NV
- About #HIMSS18 >>> www.himssconference.org/about/general-info
Latest! nationalpainreport.com | Take a Survey on Your Treatment of Chronic Pain | Authored by: Ed Coghlan | 27 February 2018
Ed begins by writing >>>
‘Since we started the National Pain Report, one topic that we have tried to consistently explore is the quantity and quality of care that chronic pain patients received. As many of our writers and commentators have written over the years, this is a health care system story—and it’s a system that often fails the patient.’
Read more and take the survey via the link below, many thanks
NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 26 February 2018
- Water is Invisible and Disconcerting to Dementia Patients
- The 9 Step Approach to the Greatest Hug Ever Invented
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Home Page > www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
New! Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | Subject: Best Mattress For Fibromyalgia Pain| 24 February 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
Grey’s Anatomy blamed for false expectations of medical care | NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | ARIEL SCOTTI | February 21, 2018
“Television medical dramas — especially “Grey’s Anatomy” — are giving people alarmingly elevated symptoms of lofty expectations when it comes to their medical care and doctors’ bedside manner, a new study found.”
What are your thoughts? We’d love to hear them
- Link to article: Grey’s Anatomy blamed false expectations >>> medical care article
- Source: www.nydailynews.com
The Buzz, MS Society | 21 February 2018
Managing symptoms, groundbreaking research and much more
Why not visit the site and sign up >>> www.mssociety.org.uk
Long read! WEGO Health | 17 Healthcare Marketing Tips to Stay Competitive | Cynthia Meyer | January 15, 2018
“WEGO Health is a mission-driven company dedicated to transforming healthcare by harnessing the experience, skills and insights of Patient Leaders.”
The Celiac Scene Newsletter | 01 February 2018
migraine.com/weekly | 14 February 2018
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter | 19 February 2018
Latest! News Medical |Allergies Newsletter | 20 February 2018
News Medical |Dermatology Newsletter | 5 February 2018
Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | 20 February 2018
Latest! News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter | 27 February 2018
News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter | 02 February 2018
Latest! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter | 23 February 2018
- News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Meditation Change over! 432 Hz – Ambient Angelic Tones ➤ Raise Positive Vibration | Deep Theta Binaural Beat | LET GO
- PowerThoughts Meditation Club | Published on May 7, 2017
ExcerptMusic is tuned to 432 Hz. Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. 432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of the Universe, Divine Intelligence and our Soul. It creates Unity instead of seperation.
Every morning and evening I was posting several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, always happy to help 🙂
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73