WHO director-general calls for safe passage of Ebola response teams
STAT: Morning Rounds | 30 August 2018
Headlining >>> Abilify MyCite, the first ‘digital pill,’ will soon roll out
- The CDC wants to study water contamination in a new way
- Illinois requires insurers to cover egg, sperm, and embryo freezing
- The Senate could pass an opioids package soon, but a new law is still far off
- Study pinpoints suicide risks in U.S. soliders
- Health officials investigating salmonella outbreak
- Also – What to read around the web today
Link to the newsletter >>>
Do you like the newsletter and enjoyed the read, why not ‘opt-in’ for STAT morning rounds, and others via this link >>>
1 Exchange Pl, Suite 201, Boston, MA 02109
©2018, All Rights Reserved.
Please remember to opt-in and sign up for the STAT newsletters if you like what you read!
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!