NIHR Life Sciences Industry Newsletter | NIHR | 30 August 2018
- Record numbers take part in life sciences industry research
- New recorded webinar: Our offer to the life sciences
- Companies should bring their biosimilar studies to the UK. Here’s why…
- NIHR partners with the British Heart Foundation in world-leading cardiovascular research
- Transparent and consistent costing approach for commercial contract research
- Improving CRN research activity data collection
IN FOCUS: NIHR CLINICAL RESEARCH FACILITIES >>>
- Children’s health
Upcoming Events >>>
- NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo, 5-6 September 2018, Manchester
- Leeds Personalised Medicine London Showcase
NIHR Clinical Research Network Industry eventSOLD OUT
Funding Opportunities >>>
- Application deadline: i4i Connect
Visit the main NIHR website for more information via this link >>>
Copyright © 2018 NIHR, All rights reserved.
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!