Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter| I Cannot Get a Minute for Myself | Bob De Marco | 22 August 2018
Other headlines >>>
- Dementia Care, Are You Trying to Convince Someone with Alzheimer’s?
- The Alzheimer’s Caregiver Blame Game
- 13 Things Every Alzheimer’s Caregiver Needs to Know
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Learn More from Our Award Winning Knowledge Base Topics Pages
- How does a patient with Alzheimer’s feel
- Alzheimer’s Care Anger, Frustration, and Agitation
- Father has dementia now has walking problems
- How Do You Get An Alzheimer’s Patient to Cooperate
If you like this website and the work that Alzheimers Reading Room does for the #Alzheimers / #Dementia #Patients & #Carers
Please can you consider helping them with the upkeep of the website, here’s a heartfelt message from Bob De Marco that I have copied from the e-newsletter >>>
I have never done this before and have always been reluctant to do so.As you know, all of the information in the Alzheimer’s Reading Room is free (5,000 articles). Since 2009 we have reached over 30 million readers.This is not and has never been a money making operation. We operate for the benefit of society.The cost to maintain and keep the website running continues to go up – and up. For this reasons we are now asking for donations.Be assured, I am staying no matter what. This might sound odd but I have been thinking about Alzheimer’s and Alzheimer’s caregivers every day since 2009. I wake up thinking about how I might best help caregivers.I understand how you feel.Bob
Thanks to all of you that have donated already. You help and support is greatly appreciated.
For more news and information visit the site where you can also opt-in for e-newsletters >>>
The Alzheimer’s Reading Room does not provide medical advice. The contents are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The views of the individuals that write on this website, contribute articles, or are quoted on this site are not necessarily those of the Alzheimer’s Reading Room. For specific, personalized medical advice we encourage you to contact your physician.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of all materials and articles in the Alzheimer’s Reading Room without the express and written permission from Bob DeMarco are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given and appropriate and specific direction to the original content is included.
Other places for information about Dementia & Alzheimers >>>
- Alzheimers Charities
- Alzheimer’s Association – USA | www.alz.org/
- Alzheimer’s Disease International | www.alz.co.uk/
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America | alzfdn.org/
- Alzheimer’s Gov | www.alzheimers.gov/
- Alzheimer Europe | www.alzheimer-europe.org/
- Alzheimer’s Research UK | www.alzheimersresearchuk.org/
- Alzheimer Scotland – Action on Dementia | www.alzscot.org/
- Alzheimer Society of Canada | alzheimer.ca/en/Home
- Alzheimers’ Society – UK | www.alzheimers.org.uk/
- Dementia Friends | https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/
- Australian Alzheimer’s Research Foundation | alzheimers.com.au/
- The Alzheimer’s Society of Ireland | alzheimer.ie/Home.aspx
- Dementia Charities
- NHS Choices
Got something to add drop us an e-mail
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole firstname.lastname@example.org