WHO director-general calls for safe passage of Ebola response teams
STAT: Morning Rounds | Sponsored by Paraxel | 14 August 2018
Headlining >>> Switching antipsychotics, an HHS staff directory disappears, & HIV prevention
- Refugee resettlement directory removed from HHS site
- Medical ethicists call for clarity on ‘right to try’
- Switching antipsychotics doesn’t improve schizophrenia outcomes, study suggests
- Medical schools consider changes as students cut class
- A flexible patch to monitor breathing and brain activity
- HPV vaccination laws don’t boost risky behavior, study finds
- Also – What to read around the web today
For Your Information:
STAT is hosting a FREE live chat TODAY on challenges and innovation in college mental health care. Sign up here!
Link to the newsletter >>>
Do you like the newsletter and enjoyed the read, why not ‘opt-in’ for STAT morning rounds, and others via this link >>>
1 Exchange Pl, Suite 201, Boston, MA 02109
©2018, All Rights Reserved.
Please remember to opt-in and sign up for the STAT newsletters if you like what you read!