Latest! BioPharma Dive | Marketing Newsletter | 7 March 2018
Latest! BioPharma Dive | Newsletter | 8 March 2018
#pharma #pharmanews #clinicaltrials #patientcentricity #R&D #science
BioPharma Dive | WEEKENDER Newsletter |3 March 2018
About BioPharma Dive: www.biopharmadive.com/about/
pharmaphorum Top Stories | 3 March 2018
- Dangerous inflammation prompts worldwide withdrawal of MS drug |
- Apple opening health and wellness clinics for employees |
- Marking Rare Disease Day, FDA and patient group launch collaboration |
- Celgene hit by FDA rejection of MS drug filing |
- AstraZeneca spins out biotech to focus on autoimmune candidates |
Nokia May Exit Digital Health Business – EMR and HIPAA | 2 March 2018
Written By Anne Zieger
Anne Zieger is a healthcare journalist who has written about the industry for 30 years. Her work has appeared in all of the leading healthcare industry publications, and she’s served as editor in chief of several healthcare B2B sites.
Free EMR Newsletter Want to receive the latest news on EMR, Meaningful Use, ARRA and Healthcare IT sent straight to your email? Join thousands of healthcare pros who subscribe to
EMR and HIPAA for FREE!!
Nervous system puts the brakes on inflammation | Weill Cornell Medical College | 2 March 2018
‘Cells in the nervous system can “put the brakes” on the immune response to infections in the gut and lungs to prevent excessive inflammation, according to research by Weill Cornell Medicine scientists. This insight may one day lead to new ways to treat diseases caused by unchecked inflammation, such as asthma and inflammatory bowel disease.’
Read more via the link below
- Nervous system puts the brakes on inflammation
- More information: Saya Moriyama et al. β2-adrenergic receptor–mediated negative regulation of group 2 innate lymphoid cell responses, Science (2018). DOI: 10.1126/science.aan4829
Journal reference: Science search and more info website
- Provided by: Weill Cornell Medical College
Top gadgets at Mobile World Congress | by Emmanuelle Michel, Daniel Silva | 26 February 2018
“From headsets that help you lose weight without dieting to a smart meat thermometer, here are five eye-catching devices on display at the Mobile World Congress, wireless industry’s biggest conference which got underway Monday in Barcelona:”
Why not visit techxplore for more science and technology news techxplore.com/
Also >>> Phys.org >>> phys.org/
Majority of mobile marketers plan to increase video spend in 2018 | |Robin Kerzer | 1 March 2018
“Video gives brands a golden opportunity to personalize and connect directly with the consumer,” Shambroom said. “Eighty-five percent of respondents in our survey will increase their investments in video ads this year. 2018 will be the year that video content surges in popularity and the medium will become king.”
Shared via marketingland.com
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73
Wish to stay informed? please sign-up for e-mail alerts.