- Above the Fold
- Brainless Blogger
- UK Care Guide
- Focus on Disability
- Fibro &ME
- Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Plus a few extras: Not in chronological order!
- NEW Post! BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | TOP 20+ TIPS ON HOW TO MANAGE YOUR FIBROMYALGIA… | 02 February 2018
- NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 31 January 2018
- NEW! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter – February 02 2018
- NEW! The Celiac Scene Newsletter | 01 February 2018
Change-over | DEEP SLEEP MUSIC MEDITATION for Insomnia | Meditative Mind | Calm, Soft Shimmering Angelic Music | Dec 29, 2017
- NEW! Newsletter from News Medical | Life Sciences | Psychiatry | February 01 2018
- NEW! Newsletter from News-medical | Life Sciences | Arthritis| 01 February 2018
- NEW! Psych Central | Anxiety Newsletter | 01 February 2018
- NEW! migraine.com/weekly | 31 January
- NEW! AWARENESS Video | The 28th February 2018 Rare Disease Day video!
- NEW! Psych Central ADHD Newsletter | 30 January 2018
- Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | January 24th, 2018
- Ronny Allan’s latest Daily Newsletter Via Nuzzel Feed
- Newsletter from News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience | January 23 2018
- eyeforpharma | Don’t Give Up On Pharma | By Hugh Gosling | Jan 22, 2018
- Arthritis Action eNews – January 2018
- Newsletter from News Medical | Life Sciences | Allergies | January 23 2018
- Newsletter from News-Medical |Life Sciences |Genetics | January 24 2018
- Newsletter from News-Medical | Life Sciences | Pharmacy / Pharmacology | January 14 2018
Above The Fold in Healthcare is out!
By C. Michael Gibson MD Have a news tip? email firstname.lastname@example.org !
Paper.li > Above the Fold in Healthcare
Life Chronic Pain & Autoimmune Systemic Diseases & Dementia®
Rhia Steele – All aspects of autoimmune/chronic pain illnesses, fighting to survive & grow past them, as I now stand alone to disallow these to get me down.
The Latest Health News & Related Subjects from Rhia at your fingertips
Paper.li > Autoimmune / Arthritic Systemic Life
Rhia’s blog > autoimmunearthriticsystemiclife.com/
Published author, writer, activist, Platinum Ambassador for the Arthritis Foundation, Advocate for WEGO Health, blog Lupus, RA, Sjogrens’, Health, patient with autoimmune illnesses, and how they can wreck life, or you can make it better, love helping others.
ME Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia ME Chronic Pain is out! How it’s Costing You in Happiness, Financially and in Your Relationships!
Paper.li > Fibromyalgia & ME news
Focus on Disability Newsletter
For disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK
Focus on disability > news for carers, patients, family, friends and health professionals
- Their mobile-friendly websites provide online support, information and products for disabled people, the elderly and their carers in the UK.
- Please help their wealth of information and resources reach the disabled community by visiting them and sharing.
Visit the link above to find all their social media links!
Brainless Blogger News
Fibromyalgia and Migraine related news selected by Nikki Albert a health blogger at Brainless Blogger brainlessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ blogging regularly about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Migraines. I freelance write as well and have published in e-zines, fibromyalgia magazines, been a guest blogger on a few sites and been published in a collection.
Paper.li > Brainless Blogger News
UK Care Guide
A UK care news site designed to help both those going in to care and those supporting a loved one going in to care. Their aim is to bring together all the important information that people will need.
Website: UK Care guide
NEW! The Celiac Scene Newsletter | 01 February 2018
Home Page > theceliacscene.com/
NEW! | Psych Central | Anxiety Newsletter | 01 February 2018
NEW! | Psych Central | ADHD Newsletter | 6 February 2018
Home Page: psychcentral.com/
NEW! migraine.com/weekly | 31 January
Sign up for newletters at Home Page: migraine.com
NEW! Post BARMAC5 /BACKPAINBLOG | TOP 20+ TIPS ON HOW TO MANAGE YOUR FIBROMYALGIA… | 02 February 2018
A fellow WordPress Chronic Pain Blogger
Barbara’s Blog > BACKPAINBLOG
“A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF A CHRONIC BACK PAIN SUFFERER. MY SITE IS FULL OF THE LATEST TREATMENTS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, THERAPIES, DRUGS, TIPS AND WEBSITES ON BACK PAIN, FIBROMYALGIA AND ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS.” About Barmac5 and backpainblog on WordPress.
NEW! Alzheimer’s Reading Room Newsletter | 31 January 2018
- The Role of Confabulation and Rejection in Dementia Care
- 3 Caregiver Things I Regret, Are You Doing Them?
- I started to think of my mother as deeply forgetful, not as an Alzheimer’s patient.
- Accusations and Fractured Fairy Tales
Home Page > www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/
NEW! AWARENESS Video | The 2018 Rare Disease Day video!
‘Show your rare. Show you care’ – Rare Disease Day slogan
Rare Disease Day in the UK >>> EVENTS in the UK – Rare Disease Day
Home Page > Rare Disease Day
About > What is Rare Disease Day?
eyeforpharma | Don’t Give Up On Pharma | By Hugh Gosling | Jan 22, 2018
Exerpt: Hugh Gosling writes “By combining expertise, pharma and tech can drive the big advancements in healthcare,” and quotes Bayer’s Chief Marketing Officer Sebastian Guth’s opinions about the future of the present pharma:“There is an illusion in pharma that we must do everything by ourselves alone, that we need to hide our knowhow like treasure, but this mindset is changing. There is the belief that our industry will change fundamentally, but, if you look at what we’ve done historically, we’ve worked with academia, with biotechs, with many different partners. As an industry, we have great experience and heritage working in partnership.”Dr Sebastian Guth, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer at the Pharmaceutical Division of Bayer, “we are closer to realizing it than some might think.”
Bayer’s Chief Marketing Officer Sebastian Guth will be attending eyeforpharma Barcelona > Mar 13, 2018 – Mar 15, 2018, Barcelona
Link to article: Don’t Give Up On Pharma
Shared Via: eyeforpharma > Home Page
Welcome to Debilitating Diseases newsletter | January 24th, 2018
Selected by blogger ‘chronicbodypain’
www.debilitatingdiseases.net > Home Page
NEW! Arthritis Action eNews | January 2018
Want to know who Arthritis Action are then please follow this link:
“Our vision is for people to live active lives, free from the impact of arthritis.” Arthritis Action
Home Page: Arthritis Action
Ronny Allan’s Daily Newsletter via Nuzzel
Neuroendocrine Cancer Patient Voice and International Advocate. WEGO Health Patient Leader, Cure Today Contributor, Cancer Campaigner, Featured Blogger (@netcancerblog). Veteran.
Newsletters from News-medical | Life Sciences >>>
NEW! News Medical | Arthritis Newsletter – February 01 2018
News Medical |Allergies Newsletter – Jan 23 2018
Newsletters from News Medical |Genetics | January 24 2018
Sign up for > Newsletters at News medical Life Sciences
News Medical |Neurology / Neuroscience Newsletter – January 23 2018
News Medical |Pharmacy / Pharmacology Newsletter – January 14 2018
NEW! News Medical |Psychiatry Newsletter – February 01 2018
NEW! News Medical |Rheumatology Newsletter – February 02 2018
News Medical Home Page > www.news-medical.net – Medical & Life Sciences
Change-Over | DEEP SLEEP MUSIC MEDITATION for Insomnia | Meditative Mind | Calm, Soft Shimmering Angelic Music | Published on Dec 29, 2017
You Tube > Meditative Mind
Every morning and evening I post several links to a variety of online newspapers and thought that maybe I could post twice a day from here, our website/blog, Morning and Evening Post instead.
This is to ensure that all the news and stories go out to everyone that follows us across the social media platforms that we have profiles/accounts.
Here’s a few links to my favourite online newspapers for finding a variety of health related news from other Chronic Illness Bloggers & Warriors, for up to date news about health conditions such as latest research papers or people sharing hints and tips about how they cope day-to-day.
Also like to share other posts by fellow bloggers and organisations too
Let us help them by showing our support by sharing the news and stories that they share.
If you publish a health related paper.li or other health news magazine/paper that isn’t listed and you would like it to be, please contact me – Carole Sian at email@example.com and let me know, always happy to help 🙂