Ellen Bayens | The Celiac Scene News | Issue: October 2018
For gluten-free news and information including >>>
CELIAC EXPERT CORNER
Sherry Scheideman, Celiac Counsellor’s Corner
- I Got Married Last Month!
- Ask the Celiac Dietitian – Selena De Vries – During Virtual Office Hour Every Friday
- Dietitian Services by Celiac, Selena De Vries, RD
- Post-Halloween Gluten-Free Candy Debrief!
The Celiac Scene
- The Celiac Scene Presents at the BC Society of Laboratory Scientists Congress
- What Does the Gut Say? How the ‘Bugs Inside Us’ Affect Overall Health
- Study Points to Connection Between Epilepsy and Gluten-Related Disorders
- Gluten-Free Craze a ‘Double-Edged Sword’ for Celiac Patients
- Don’t Trust Your Gut to Tell if You’ve Been Glutened
- Travel Gluten Free Podcast Interviews Victoria’s The Celiac Scene
- Registered Dietitian Spills the Beans on Food Sensitivity Testing
- A Third of ‘Gluten-Free’ Restaurant Dishes Contain Gluten, Study Finds
CANADIAN CELIAC PODCASTS
OUR FAVOURITE GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tips & Tools for Terrific Gluten-Free Cookies
- Rawthentic Eatery’s Recipe for a Gluten-Free Halloween
- Everyday Gluten Free Gourmet Does Yorkshire Pudding That Double as Sliders!
GLUTEN-FREE SALE DAYS –
- TUESDAYS – PEPPER’S FOODS
- WEDNESDAYS – THE MARKET STORES
- LAST SATURDAYS – POMME NATURAL MARKET NANAIMO – 20% Off Store Wide
- THURSDAYS – RAWTHENTIC EATERY
- THURSDAYS – THRIFTY FOODS
- FRIDAYS – COUNTRY GROCER
- MONTHLY – LIFESTYLE MARKETS & SELECT
- MONTHLY – MOTHER NATURE MARKET & DELI
- MONTHLY – POMME NATURAL MARKET NANAIMO
Read all the above and more via the following link >>>
Your Gluten-Free Guide to Victoria, Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands!
Restaurant Reviews! Celiac News! What to See & Do in Gluten-Free Paradise!
Follow The Celiac Scene on Twitter >>>
Header image is from the newsletter
© 2018 Copyright – Site by Victoria’s PPC Solutions
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole email@example.com
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!