Enjoy the Labor Day weekend and remember: summer lasts for another three weeks. Carpe diem!
STAT: First Opinion| 2 September 2018
- FDA’s continuing use of ‘black box’ for antidepressants ignores the harms of this warning | By STEPHEN SOUMERAI AND ROSS KOPPEL
Other news >>>
- John Arnold: Are pharmacy benefit managers the good guys or bad guys of drug pricing? | By JOHN ARNOLD
- Free tuition for aspiring doctors? Few medical schools could pull off that feat
By DANIEL THOMAS AND DANIEL CHARYTONOWICZ
- It’s time to measure addiction recovery rates, not just addiction rates
By ROBERT D. ASHFORD AND OLIVIA PENNELLE AND BRENT CANODE
- Securing the U.S. from its most dangerous invader: infectious disease
By ASHLEY ARABASADI
- Fraud, waste, and abuse in the Medicare hospice program is ‘repellent’
By JOANNE M. CHIEDI
SPONSOR CONTENT BY STAT PLUS
- In-depth biopharma, business, and policy analysis at your fingertips
Link to the newsletter >>>
Do you like the newsletter and enjoyed the read, why not ‘opt-in’ for STAT: First Opinion, and others via this link >>>
1 Exchange Pl, Suite 201, Boston, MA 02109
©2018, All Rights Reserved.
Please remember to opt-in and sign up for the STAT newsletters if you like what you read!
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole email@example.com
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!