THE 8 TH GLOBAL ORPHAN DRUG CONFERENCE AND EXPO Strategy, Regulation and Opportunity for Pharma, Biotech and Investors in Rare Diseases
You can register via the link below!
Latest! BioPharma Dive | Newsletter | 27 March 2018
#pharma #pharmanews #clinicaltrials #patientcentricity #R&D #science
BioPharma Dive Marketing: [Webinar] Bench to Clinic: Preparing for a Successful Transition | 15 March 2018
This weeks edition by Rho
Who are Rho?
‘Rho is a full-service contract research organization optimally sized to deliver results from clinical research with agility and adaptability. Maximizing profitability, stability, and planned growth has helped provide us with the experience, capacities, and capabilities of a larger organization—all without losing touch with our entrepreneurial passion.’
Check out their history via this link: About Rho – history
Latest! BioPharma Dive | WEEKENDER Newsletter |24 March 2018
About BioPharma Dive: www.biopharmadive.com/about/
Free E-book: Inviting Patients to the Center of Drug Development | ZS
‘To help clinical trials adopt a foundation that values patient input—and, ultimately, improves patient outcomes—drug developers need to view trial participants as strategic partners instead of research subjects.’
By vibrating the muscles, engineers produce a better prosthetic hand | by Melissa Healy | Los Angeles Times | 16 March 2018
Consider for a moment the welter of unconscious judgments and adjustments you make every time your hand reaches for an object—say, a tall drink of water. Eyes, muscles, brain and digits coordinate with exquisite speed and subtlety to ensure the cup is reached, grasped around the middle, held gently but firmly, and drawn—upright and at a pace that won’t make waves—to your mouth.
Why not visit techxplore for more science and technology news techxplore.com/
Sounding Promising?! Researchers discover new Rx for allergic contact dermatitis | Louisiana State University | phys.org news | 8 March 2018
‘Allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) is caused by exposure to an allergen in sensitive people. Sensitizing allergens include nickel and gold, perfumes, soaps or organic compounds. Although removal of the allergen reduces symptoms, recovery can take weeks. The authors also note that allergic contact dermatitis represents 5-10% of doctor visits.’
Find out about Louisiana State University via this link >>>
Hopeful?! Researchers close to understanding ‘disease mechanisms’ of ALS | Provided by Syracuse University | phys.org news | 8 March 2018
Find out about Syracuse University via this link >>>
The above posts came via Science X Network free e-news, why not sign up to find out what’s going on in the World of science and technology?
Science & Tech news! Paralympic snowboarder designs innovative gear—for rivals | by Pat Graham | phys.org news | 8 March 2018
- Downloadable Pdf available
- Paralympic snowboarder designs innovative gear—for rivals
Nervous system puts the brakes on inflammation | Weill Cornell Medical College | 2 March 2018
‘Cells in the nervous system can “put the brakes” on the immune response to infections in the gut and lungs to prevent excessive inflammation, according to research by Weill Cornell Medicine scientists. This insight may one day lead to new ways to treat diseases caused by unchecked inflammation, such as asthma and inflammatory bowel disease.’
Read more via the link below
- Nervous system puts the brakes on inflammation
- More information: Saya Moriyama et al. β2-adrenergic receptor–mediated negative regulation of group 2 innate lymphoid cell responses, Science (2018). DOI: 10.1126/science.aan4829
Journal reference: Science search and more info website
- Provided by: Weill Cornell Medical College
Nokia May Exit Digital Health Business – EMR and HIPAA | 2 March 2018
Written By Anne Zieger
Anne Zieger is a healthcare journalist who has written about the industry for 30 years. Her work has appeared in all of the leading healthcare industry publications, and she’s served as editor in chief of several healthcare B2B sites.
Free EMR Newsletter Want to receive the latest news on EMR, Meaningful Use, ARRA and Healthcare IT sent straight to your email? Join thousands of healthcare pros who subscribe to
EMR and HIPAA for FREE!!
Majority of mobile marketers plan to increase video spend in 2018 | |Robin Kerzer | 1 March 2018
“Video gives brands a golden opportunity to personalize and connect directly with the consumer,” Shambroom said. “Eighty-five percent of respondents in our survey will increase their investments in video ads this year. 2018 will be the year that video content surges in popularity and the medium will become king.”
Shared via marketingland.com
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73
Wish to stay informed? please sign-up for e-mail alerts.