Patient Voices: Fibromyalgia | NY Times | By KAREN BARROW |
Patient Voices is an audio-visual series that tells the stories of people living with chronic illness. Patient Voices: Fibromyalgia was originally published in March 2010.
Designed by Christian Swinehart and Rumsey Taylor
- Without Exercise, More Pain | Shanell Davis, 23, Columbus, Ga.
- In Pain and Losing Oneself | Mabel Peralta, 31, Yonkers
- Back to Bowling | Leon Collins, 59, Clayton, N.J.
- Confused by Her Disorder | Christine Wysocki, 33, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Seeking the Source of Her Symptoms | Amy McMullen, 50, Gold Canyon, Ariz.
- A Writer in Pain | Aliza Hausman, 29, Bronx
Visit the NY Times >>> www.nytimes.com