Patientcare #Patientnews #NHS
Patient Newsletter | Subject: Have you signed up to save a life? | 5 September 2018
Main Headline: What it’s like to be on the organ transplant waiting list
Healthy living tips from the experts:
- What causes male pattern baldness – and is there a cure?
- How to stop feeling bloated all the time
- What it’s like to be a recovering sex addict
- Why is there still stigma around antidepressants?
- Do you get neck pain when you move your head?
This week’s recipes
- Chilli and ginger salmon with asparagus
- Hearty spaghetti bolognese
Join our mental health forum >>>
Read more articles / posts from the newsletter by following this link >>>
Visit the Home Page and register for patient access as well as newsletters >>>
Patient work in partnership with the NHS
© Patient Platform Limited. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 10004395 Registered office: Rawdon House, Green Lane, Yeadon, Leeds LS19 7BY. Patient is a UK registered trade mark.