STAT: Morning Rounds | 6 September 2018
Headlining >>> Preventing drug shortages, Hugin’s Senate race, & asthmatic airways
- An update on the quarantined plane at JFK Airport
- NIH gives a boost to historically underfunded states
- How can drug shortages be predicted — and prevented?
SPONSOR CONTENT BY ALLERGAN
- Open science is a proven boost for pharma
- Amid anger over drug prices, a former pharma CEO makes a run for the Senate
- Scientists peek at the airways of asthma patients
- Kavanaugh weighs in on abortion law
- Also – What to read around the web today
Link to the newsletter >>>
Do you like the newsletter and enjoyed the read, why not ‘opt-in’ for STAT morning rounds, and others via this link >>>
1 Exchange Pl, Suite 201, Boston, MA 02109
©2018, All Rights Reserved.
Please remember to opt-in and sign up for the STAT newsletters if you like what you read!
FibroFlutters – Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK and across the globe
Please can you read our Disclaimer & Privacy notes and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole email@example.com
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare. With a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ I’ve designed a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!