Something Complementary & Alternative!
Your Aromatherapy – It’s Spring – give your body that wake-up call!
‘Spring is a beautiful time of the year with the longer days and the warmer weather…….it is a time of hope, anticipation and renewal. We feel brighter and more active as our yang energies are beginning to rise and there is a sense of renewed energy and an excitement to be outside. We want to shake off our sleepy winter hibernation!’
Read more via the link below >>>
Visit Jan’s website to sign up for the quarterly FREE newsletter and to read all about aromatherapy and the different uses it can have >>>
The advice and information provided is not to replace that of your healthcare providers.
Notes for patients >>>
Remember if you have specific persistent health problems it is best to visit your doctor to get checked out and to see if they can help you first.
It is advisable to speak to proper accredited therapists and even your GP, and local pharmacist before starting to practice aromatherapy.
Research into the varying therapies to see which attract your attention so you knw which therapies to ask about.
When it comes to essential oils you really must be careful because some oils can affect certain medications, with this in mind it really is advisable to speak to proper accredited therapists, your GP, and / or local pharmacist before starting to practice aromatherapy.
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73
Got something you’d like to suggest or even just talk about please contact us via this form