‘eyeforpharma‘ provides a hub for exchanging ideas and staying up-to-date with shifting trends and practices within pharma and medical healthcare industries.
The hub is designed for >>>
- senior-level’ pharma executives
- patient advocacy groups
- other health experts
eyeforpharma provide >>>
- Commentary, events, reports, and other valuable expert-driven content.
- Platforms across the Globe in varying locations to help facilitate positive change through discussions and debates via the webinars & conferences that they design, set up, and deliver.
- Access to the opinions and insights of current ‘thought-leaders‘, and ‘Experts‘ within the industries.
- Opportunities for hub users to ‘enable’ dialogue and help to drive the positive benefits that pharmaceuticals can offer towards a more positive direction.
eyeforpharma actively respond to the aims and interests of their audience, so please get in touch with them if you think that they can do even more.
(Please see social media links further down this page.)
Eyeforpharma – Mission statement:
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued
The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry’s health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table.
We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.
#pharmanews #eyeforpharma #pharma #tech
Get the latest industry insights into your inbox:
Follow eyeforpharma on Twitter:
Like eyeforpharma on Facebook:
Subscribe to eyeforpharma youtube channel:
eyeforpharma Editorial Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed in our content are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of eyeforpharma. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of eyeforpharma.