Welcome back to Clinician Series
With a fresh new format AIMed’s critically acclaimed Clinician Series is back! I know that I’m not a clinician but I really do enjoy this series. If you are a clinician and haven’t heard of this series before I urge you to check it out. One of our aims here at FibroFlutters is to be there for all the differing stakeholders within the medical and clinical healthcare industries. We look for things like this to help encourage and improve how information is shared within and between each sector. It is also important for clinicians to have the opportunity to share the work that they do with each other. How their research and development is assisting the development of clinician best practices to create better patient outcomes.
Of course the theme here of the ‘Clinician Series’ by AIMed is how artificial intelligence is impacting the world of clinical practice for clinicians. AIMed hold many ‘Clinician Series‘ meetings dedicated to varying subspecialties.
Starting on September 28 and 29, AIMed will go live with a weekly series of high quality content. Shorter, more focused sessions available to view for free live or on-demand.
Each “episode” of the series will be available for registration individually, with the session delivered via the GoToWebinar platform.
The series brings together healthcare executives and clinicians specializing in:
Primary care | Population health | Oncology | Pediatrics | Patient experience
Read this post on our website about Who are AIMed to learn more about them.
Why do I champion AIMed?
What attracted me to AIMed, back in 2018, was the way that artificial intelligence was transforming radiological practice. As a patient with a great number of musculoskeletal problems / conditions x-rays and scans play a huge role in my healthcare. Seeing how precision imaging is developing fills me with hope that one day consultants will see problems that normally wouldn’t be seen. Obviously, there is a massive opportunity to enhance the process of diagnostics, and create more precise medical care. Exciting for clinicians… but also for patients! It’s great to be able to report back to patients how artificial intelligence is improving the world of medical practice. How, there is hope for better treatments and more accurate diagnoses looking ahead into the future. Naturally, we do know that these improvements will take a long time to develop.
Carole Scrafton CEO and Co-Founder FibroFlutters
FibroFlutters are proud to support AI Med and the work that they do
- Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it?Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it? UPDATED to include an article by Olivia Kersey, Patient Strategist, at PEP Talks, which outlines the highlights of the very first annual Patient Engagement Day.… Read More Patient Engagement Day with Prime Patient – Did you miss it?
- Rare neurological disease – Awareness campaign for AtaxiaUK #IAAD21Taryn is delivering the Ataxia UKs medical guidelines to her GP in Sunderland for the campaign. Educating doctors is important to help this rare condition, ataxia, get recognised. Knowing about the disease can help people with symptoms to get noticed sooner… and diagnosed quicker.… Read More Rare neurological disease – Awareness campaign for AtaxiaUK #IAAD21
- Patient Engagement With Patient Focused Medicine DevelopmentThe PFMD network is making sure to aggregate existing knowledge and tools, identifying good practices and coherently combining them before designing accessible and useful avenues for the various audiences that will use them.… Read More Patient Engagement With Patient Focused Medicine Development
- Clinician Series is back with a Fresh new format – AIMedStarting on September 28 and 29, AIMed will go live with a weekly series of high quality content. Shorter, more focused sessions available to view for free live or on-demand.… Read More Clinician Series is back with a Fresh new format – AIMed
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) what is it? – video | Patient | Dr Sarah JarvisDo you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? Irritable Bowel Syndrome can be quite debilitating and many members of FibroFlutters have been diagnosed with it. To help people understand the condition better, and raise awareness, I share this video and information leaflet. The intense pain leaves me pacing and then writhing,… Read More Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) what is it? – video | Patient | Dr Sarah Jarvis
- Precision Medicine Forum PATIENT WEEK – Change of date.Precision Medicine Forum – Patient Week convenes healthcare professionals, researchers, industry, payers and patients/patient advocates in a unique setting which puts the patient front and centre of the discussions. This time around there will be panels sessions, roundtables, 1-2-1 networking and group networking sessions.… Read More Precision Medicine Forum PATIENT WEEK – Change of date.