The following is a Press Release from Reuters Events Sustainable Business
HRH The Prince of Wales confirms Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021 opening keynote
18th March 2021
Reuters Events Sustainable Business today announced HRH The Prince of Wales will be the opening keynote speaker at this year’s Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021.
Ahead of this year’s critically important COP26 meeting, HRH The Prince of Wales will urge CEOs and organisations around the globe to support action and international agreements and commit to taking bold action on climate and biodiversity.
The Responsible Business 2021 will convene over 5,000 senior-business executives across a 3-day virtual business forum. Other global leaders speaking at the event, alongside HRH The Prince of Wales, include:
- Roberto Marques, CEO, Natura Group
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxemburg
- Satya Tripathi, Assistant – Secretary General, United Nations
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, United States Senate
- Suzanne DiBianca, EVP, Corporate Relations and Chief Impact Officer, Salesforce
- Tina Bru, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway
- Thomas Dermine, State Secretary for Economic Recovery and Strategic Investments, Belgium
- Jean-Yves Fillion, CEO, BNP Paribas USA
- Rt Jochen Flasbarth, State Secretary at Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Hon Chow Kon Yeow, Chief Minister of Penang, Malaysia
- Mark Versey, CEO, Aviva Investors
The 3-day virtual event will be broadcast across three different time zones – APAC, EMEA and Americas – to provide global discussions, to global issues, but with localised solutions.
Last year’s Responsible Business forum received a market-leading 81 NPS. Reuters Events are committed to delivering events that provide business critical discussions, idea-sharing and a platform to connect with those shaping the future of sustainable business.
For more information on Responsible Business 2021, please click here, or contact Project Director Ana Uzcanga at ana.uzcanga@ThomsonReuters.com
Click this button
Previous Press Release
FibroFlutters are proud to be media partners supporting this event
We are a Patient Advocacy Organisation & online social media communications network
FibroFlutters patient, health, clinical research, medical, pharma, digital health & AI advocacy.
Support and advice for people with chronic illnesses and rare disorders. Including, Pigmented Villondular Synovitis (PVNS), Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (HSD’s), Fibromyalgia, Chronic pain disorders, Musculoskeletal conditions, Chronic Fatigue Syndromes / ME, and Mental Health.
We also have a Social media network for connecting multi-stakeholders from across the medical healthcare industries. It also provides us with a network for sharing information such as the latest research, news and events from a cross-section of areas within the medical healthcare industry.
We also have many other groups/pages/profiles across social media that we use to achieve our aims of Patient, Health, Research and Pharma Advocacy. They also give us the ability to provide advice and offer a friendly hand of support across many social media platforms.
SLOGAN: #chronicillnessVOICE for everyone #notjustpatients
- We are not medical professionals nor claim to be. Remember that you should always consult your doctor about any health problems and not solely rely on Dr Google, or on any information that you may read online through 3rd parties.
- That this site uses google analytics to collect demographic information for content decision making purposes only and not to sell to 3rd parties.
Social and useful links
Its A Doddle – Mapping the communities that care
By Mapping UK Charities, Community Projects, Groups & Organisations together we are creating a national resource for use at a local level. Check out our profile via this button below.
SYNAPSE / Patient Focused Medicines Development (PFMD) joined in 2019
Check out our profile to see what initiatives we’re involved in, what the work will involve and how diverse a group of people that we are collaborating with on improving patient engagement within clinical trials. Very different! Very exciting! Very Grateful!
Got something to share then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Also if you want to write for me in exchange for publishing privileges let me know via the e-mail link below.
FibroFlutters are continuously…
Advocating for a Multi-Disciplinary approach to all aspects of medical healthcare.
Using a model approach using all the ‘stakeholders’ and a patient’s perspective of what patient-centred care, patient-included, patient-involved, patient-centric should look like and involve, that’s everyone by the way!
You all need to pitch in!!
Please note that I have opted-in to receive all the newsletters that I post from. PLUS please remember to read their privacy policies.
Please can you read our ‘Disclaimer’ & ‘Privacy’ notes. If you have any problems we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole
- April 14 #chronicillnessVOICE health, medical, pharma and research news
- #chronicillnessVOICE daily selection of health, medical, pharma and research news
- Clinical 2021 on 7-9 April | Reuters Events Pharma
- Reuters Events Responsible Business 2021 announce opening Keynote
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome resources. Where to find information and support.