Who will you #nominate? or will you enter yourself??
The eyeforpharma EU Awards 2020 by eyeforpharma by Reuters Events provide highly visible, influential measurements – that bring prestige, recognition, even career growth and gear-change for you to become winners – and undoubtedly impact management decisions.
Reuters Events acknowledge a responsibility to award the right things – value to patients and customers. They only recognize meaningful innovation that takes the industry, its reputation and its impact forward.
4 reasons why you should enter
- Be seen as a value-creating leader
- The awards are an irrefutable chance to elevate your companies’ image and reputation as a leader in patient and customer-centricity.
- Give your team a confident boost
- The best opportunity you’ll have this year to reward your team for their exceptional efforts
- Benchmark yourself against the best in the industry
- Find out how your track against your peers and competitors when it comes to creating value for patients and healthcare
- Shine a light on the amazing work you do
- You already know you’re a winner, your patients are telling you. Now its your chance to let the rest of the industry know.
With 15 categories to choose from there is an award for all facets of the pharma value-chain.
- Most Valuable Healthcare/HCP Initiative
- Most Promising Agile Transformation
- Most Promising MVP/Pilot
- Most Valuable Breakthrough/Discovery
- Most Valuable Collaboration
- Most Valuable Clinical/Access Initiative
- Most Valuable Education Initiative
- Most Valuable Data & Insights Initiative
- Most Valuable Service or Digital Therapy
- The Global Health Pioneer Award
- Patient Champion Award: Patient Advocate
- Patient Champion Award: Pharma
- Entrepreneur Award: Patient Solution
- Most Valuable Awareness Initiative
- Entrepreneur Award: Health Solution
Find out more about entering the #eyeforpharma Awards EU and learn more about each of the categories now:
Enter or nominate here
#pharmaceuticalindustry #drugdevelopment #efpawards #health #healthcare #medicalhealthcare #patients #notjustpatients #patientengagement #patientcentricity
FibroFlutters supporting eyeforpharma by Reuters as Patient, Health, Research & Pharma advocates, we are non-commercial.
FIBROFLUTTERS CHRONIC*INVISIBLE*RARE ILLNESS SUPPORT
Patient * Health * Research * Pharma * Advocacy
Locally we’re a Support Group for people with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, EDS/Hypermobility, Mental health, Chronic fatigue/Me, Rare & others offering friendship, support & advice in Sunderland, NE UK …
… but we also offer online support, advice and advocacy via our social media network , chronic illness portal, across the globe.
and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole
PLEASE NOTE: We are not medical professionals, but as patients we are sharing news, articles, information and resources out to you as all stakeholders to help keep you up to date within the Medical healthcare industries and chronic illness health, rare disease and our advocacy work for patients, health, research and pharma, including digital and AI in medicine.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT THIS SITE USES GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO COLLECT DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FOR INFORMATION AND CONTENT DECISION MAKING PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT TO SELL TO 3RD PARTIES.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73 aka Carole