EXTENDED DEADLINE 16 AUGUST 9 days before eyeforpharma close submissions for the eyeforpharma Awards – Make sure you’re part of the most influential awards in the industry and apply today!
Where pharma’s real value gets real recognition
Fill in your details to get hold of an entry pack.
Entries are open to anyone working in pharma. If you’re successful, it could make your career, as well as winning respect from peers, patients and healthcare stakeholders for showcasing the pioneering work of your company – for all the right reasons.
Plus, there’s also…
Press that money can’t buy: You’ll be independently judged as a top performer bringing most value. A great opportunity to elevate your companies’ image and reputation.
Reward: A fantastic opportunity to reward your team for their exceptional effort.
Celebrate: There’s top entertainment, world-class food and drink and a luxury venue in a celebratory environment. Is a better networking environment possible?
None of this is possible without entering!
Download your entry pack today to find out how >>>>
With 13 value-focused categories to choose from in 2019, including:
New: Most Valuable Pilot
Have you started an experimental ‘Pilot’ study or program? does it show the potential for causing disruption to the ‘status-quo’? then this award is one for you.
New: Most Valuable Education/Awareness Initiative
Do you recognise the need for disease education and awareness? This award is for an initiative that has raised the profile, and visibility, of a disease, cause, health concern, population or treatment.
New: Most Valuable Data & Insights Initiative
How do you manage your data once it’s collected? Are your data management and analytical approaches making a difference to patient outcomes & care? ‘This award is for an initiative that harnesses data (internal, or RWD), AI, ML or analytics to reveal valuable insights, ultimately resulting in new opportunities for better patient care’
Most Valuable Healthcare/HCP Initiative
Have you developed a healthcare related initiative which provides HCPs with better services and an improved way of working? You will need to have produced an innovative project to qualify for this award. The project should be delivering ‘tangible working and healthcare improvements’ across the short and long term to HCP’s.
Most Valuable Collaboration
Oh! to collaborate, or not to collaborate? Well if you are engaged in a collaboration which is proving to be making a difference then this award may be for you! To be a winner of this award you will need to be the ‘creator of a pharma-pharma, or, pharma-non pharma initiative’ that brings a new proposition to either HCPs, payers and/or healthcare systems.
Contact: Liz Swift | Awards Manager at eyeforpharma firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an Expert Patient, Patient Advocate, or even Patient Expert!…
Then please consider getting involved and reading the eyeforpharma Patient Policy to see the many options available and who to get in touch with. Every experience for us so far with eyeforpharma has been very rewarding, educational and a fabulous way to project our patient voices. Find out if it something for you.
List of good things eyeforpharma has helped us with in 2018
- They gave us the opportunity to air the voices of those without the means to do it.
- Helped us to overcome a few fears regarding social engaging in large spaces and flying, and general mental health hurdles.
- Helped FibroFlutters to find it’s real sense of purpose and direction and very soon new a few fabulous things will be happening but, not spilling the beans just yet!.
- Given the opportunity to build up our self-confidence and self-worth so that we can now advocate externally at events.
- Provided us with fantastic opportunities to make a difference alongside many other patient and carer advocates from across Europe and Internationally.
- As a network we have grown , in fact doubled in size in less than 12 months which has also been because of the work we have done at the eyeforpharma conferences.
- Being recognised as a patient expert is a life-changing thing and so was realising the extent of the work that I have done to get FibroFlutters where it is at today.
- I have Paul to personally thank for being a guide / mentor, he has kept my head straight when needed and was / is the key person behind getting me to start valuing myself more. Works in progress!
and if you have a problem we are always open to discussion, just e-mail Carole
Endorsements are now closed for our Healthcare collaborator & Patient Hero nominations in the #WEGOHealthAwards 2019 but you can still check out my profile via this link
You can also check out all the other amazing #patientleader nominees via this link!
Many thanks for reading & for supporting us