NIHR Clinical Research Network Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement | Fourth issue of the Patient Research Ambassador Initiative newsletter | 12 June 2018
News, events and stories about the Patient Research Ambassador (PRA) Initiative
- Showcasing Patient Research Ambassadors
- Ambassador Stories
- Patient Research Ambassador Events
- Past events
- Dates for the diary
- Further Information
- The Patient Research Experience Survey report (2017/18) is now published.
- Latest Learning Resources ~ Including
- Improving Healthcare Through Clinical Research: Find out how medical treatments are discovered, tested and evaluated to improve healthcare for all (available now).
- Managing Change in a Healthcare Environment: Understand why change happens in healthcare environments and learn how to improve your response (available now).
Take a look at this latest issue >>>
If you have stories to share, please complete this short form.
You can find the previous issues of the newsletter on the Patient Research Ambassadors webpage.
If you enjoy reading the newsletter you can opt-in for it via this link >>>
Our mailing address is:
NIHR Clinical Research Network
21 Queen Street
From September the PRA newsletter will be issued quarterly.