#healthevoicesVE #healthevoices18 #Patients #PatientVoice #PatientAdvocacy #Peers #PatientLeaders #itsallaboutpatients
HealtheVoices Conference in Chicago USA
What is the HealtheVoices Conference?
The link below provides a brilliant explanation about not only, ‘what’ HealtheVoices is, but also ‘how it works’.
HealtheVoices Conference provides online #healthadvocates the empowerment to throw their patient voices, share ideas and also gives them the opportunity network, connect and meet other fabulous Advocates/Peers at the same time.
A prestigious event in the ‘World of Health / Patient advocacy’, but is currently, mainly, just an American event, there are regulatory protocols and guidelines etc that make these things difficult. Sponsored by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company. Everything I’ve written here are my own words
Could it be possible to dual host with a EuroHealtheVoices at the same time? “I wonder” says I, Carole 😉
How can you keep up to date with the event?
Well that’s easy! Use the links below to access healthevoices18VE – HealtheVoices Virtual Experience which gives folks like us at FibroFlutters and many other advocates across Europe and the Globe access to feeling the event, experiencing it althoough we’re not there. We still get the opportunity to hear advocates speak, and Josh Robbins, ( Twitter- @imstilljosh ), HIV advocate, is being an excellent healthevoices18VE host!
Take the HealtheVoices18 Virtual Experience >>>
Follow HealtheVoices18 on Twitter: Use & follow these Twitter Hashtags to use if posting to HealtheVoices18.
Quote from the CEO / Founding Five Member of FibroFlutters.
“People may wonder why I have an interest in this US event and maybe they’re right to wonder. However, the answer is a pretty simple one!
Approximately, 40-45% of FibroFlutters following is from the US so along the years I have made contact, with many, many wonderful advocates, as well as made some good #chronicillness friends too from across the United States.
It is only fair to let our US readers know that I care, I am there for them even though I’m here in Europe, and that they have the support of FibroFlutters also. I thank Janssen for the ‘Virtual Experience’ which gives me that chance to be there… and to hear the wonderful speakers… and feel the empowering emotions… and also hear valuable hints and tips!… as well as be inspired.”
Carole Sian Scrafton, (CEO), & Founding Five member FibroFlutters.
Wishing everyone wellness from all at FibroFlutters
Also a huge thank you to Janssen for presenting the event along with their supporters, but even greater gratitude to the organisers and fabulous Advocates that make it so special.
You’re all amazing
Carole Sian Scrafton (CEO) & Founding Five Member on b/h FibroFlutters
Many thanks for reading and helping to share the news that other folks like you write, or, find.
- That here at fibroflutters.com we are not medical professionals just fellow chronic illness warriors sharing information.
- Any information read or shared on, to or from this blog site should not override any advice given to you by your own Doctors.
- FibroFlutters is not a selling site but we will point you in the direction to subscribe to newsletters/magazines and some offer free, some don’t!
- The opinions expressed on this blog represent the author’s own views and not necessarily those of FibroFlutters, fibrofly73 or any other author on this website. We encourage you to share your own views in the comments section.
- Our sharing of these articles and posts does not necessarily mean endorsement of them, and we recommend that you check for validated sources and peer reviews. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with anyone unless it is clearly stated.
- In accordance with GDPR I state that fibroflutters.com is not a data collection agency, we do not personally collect information for use of any purpose other than stastically tracking our website traffic through ‘google analytics’ via WordPress and collecting your e-mail and name for e-mail newsletters that you personally choose to opt-in for.
- In accordance with GDPR we are not responsible for 3rd parties collecting your information through cookies there is an option to sign, yes, or no to those when you enter the website.
- Do not take any work, articles or pages to be your own, including those from third partie, or any external partie links, and always accredit the appropriate authors accordingly.
- Always speak to your GP first before stopping, changing or trying new medications or treatments, FibroFlutters will not claim responsibility for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links, or any external parties..
- Always be aware of Internet security and note that we cannot be held responsible for external websites.
- Remember that buying products such as ‘cure-claiming’ remedies on-line can be a risky business and again FibroFlutters will not claim responsiblity for any loss or damage from third parties/third partie links or any external parties.
MANY THANKS in advance for your understanding –
from the administrator – fibrofly73
Please sign up and keep up to date with FibroFlutters AND #Chronicillness POST